Dundee Hibs in the Netherlands

I don't think what they do really matters for the coefficient unless they make the groups. Not enough points available in the qualifiers. Ultimately it comes down to us and the scum.

AZ Alkmaar were absolutely dreadful in the first leg, looked no more than a junior team. Dundee UTD will qualify imo.
Must have watched a diff game. Weren’t great but they were by far the better side.

Score early doors and it will be 3 or 4 I think.

be surprised if they offer anything out there other than a defensive performance

We've all witnessed the attitude and bitterness directed towards us in recent seasons, from their fans and many of the other scum around Scotland when it comes to us in europe. Predicting and willing us to get pumped every round then fizzing when it doesn't happen, followed by the usual bile directed at us. So Forgive me for not giving a furk if they get hammered and taking a wee bit of joy in it.
We've managed to improve the coefficient on our own anyway in recent seasons, shite like this if they somehow managed to qualify would just embarrass us, similar to the bheasts in Europe . Passed around by everyone and their dug for a pumpin.

I wonder if we will have people refering to them as their wee pet names on here like the other week " ooo United"
May aswell get a half and half scarf to go with that fookin patter for when we next play them.. sickening.

AZ will batter them tonight, Dundee Utd contributed more than expected by getting 0.2 in first leg so they’ve done their part

After their game last week stupidly a Rangers supporter went onto the DU forum saying that he was a Gers fan and congratulated them.
The guy got abuse, you don't exist anymore, zombies and the like.
Too many on here don't seem to remember 2012 and Dundee Utd's contribution when they were sticking the knife in, cosying up to their hero's at parkhead. Remember that Scottish Cup semi final at Ibrox?
Never mind the good of Scottish football and the co efficient. I hope they get fucked. Stinking rat bastards.
Can't see how any genuine Rangers supporter could side with them however a few posters on here do...

Let's have a quick look at what they thought of us in Europe:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

After their game last week stupidly a Rangers supporter went onto the DU forum saying that he was a Gers fan and congratulated them.
The guy got abuse, you don't exist anymore, zombies and the like.
Too many on here don't seem to remember 2012 and Dundee Utd's contribution when they were sticking the knife in, cosying up to their hero's at parkhead. Remember that Scottish Cup semi final at Ibrox?
Never mind the good of Scottish football and the co efficient. I hope they get fucked. Stinking rat bastards.
Can't see how any genuine Rangers supporter could side with them however a few posters on here do...
I don't see anyone 'siding' with them. It's simply a fact that another team getting a result helps the coefficient.

Are we really so infantile that we can't state this without being labelled some sort of traitor to Rangers??

AZ Alkmaar were absolutely dreadful in the first leg, looked no more than a junior team. Dundee UTD will qualify imo.

Will likely be the same as us vs USG, the first leg will have sharpened their focus and they'll gub them.

For the good of RANGERS I can put my hatred aside for Scottish clubs in Europe outside of the scum.

People cry about tiny English teams taking our players/targets because of the league they play in, then celebrate the Scottish League getting worse and worse. Makes no sense. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face.

On Council telly you say. Why didn't they try to bid for the Rangers game on Tuesday when nobody but RTV were showing it? There was even a strong chance we would have been knocked out which might have suited one or two of them.

Back