Dundee Hibs in the Netherlands

For the good of RANGERS I can put my hatred aside for Scottish clubs in Europe outside of the scum.

People cry about tiny English teams taking our players/targets because of the league they play in, then celebrate the Scottish League getting worse and worse. Makes no sense. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face.
Your entitled to your opinion but please don’t lecture how we should all be getting behind Scottish teams .

We've all witnessed the attitude and bitterness directed towards us in recent seasons, from their fans and many of the other scum around Scotland when it comes to us in europe. Predicting and willing us to get pumped every round then fizzing when it doesn't happen, followed by the usual bile directed at us. So Forgive me for not giving a furk if they get hammered and taking a wee bit of joy in it.
We've managed to improve the coefficient on our own anyway in recent seasons, shite like this if they somehow managed to qualify would just embarrass us, similar to the bheasts in Europe . Passed around by everyone and their dug for a pumpin.
no-doubt-pointing-down.gif

I don't see anyone 'siding' with them. It's simply a fact that another team getting a result helps the coefficient.

Are we really so infantile that we can't state this without being labelled some sort of traitor to Rangers??
Nothing to do with being infantile, suppose it comes down to how you feel about the club.
Dundee Utd have been a massive enemy of Rangers and their supporters hate us with a passion.
Since last week posters on here saying they hope they win, I'd call that siding with them.

For the good of RANGERS I can put my hatred aside for Scottish clubs in Europe outside of the scum.

People cry about tiny English teams taking our players/targets because of the league they play in, then celebrate the Scottish League getting worse and worse. Makes no sense. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face.
What a hypocrite

Nothing to do with being infantile, suppose it comes down to how you feel about the club.
Dundee Utd have been a massive enemy of Rangers and their supporters hate us with a passion.
Since last week posters on here saying they hope they win, I'd call that siding with them.
I think they are c88nts. I hope they go out of business. I hope they win tonight.

They fleeced our Supporters when the game at Tanadice was abandoned and that’s just a starter.

After their game last week stupidly a Rangers supporter went onto the DU forum saying that he was a Gers fan and congratulated them.
The guy got abuse, you don't exist anymore, zombies and the like.
Too many on here don't seem to remember 2012 and Dundee Utd's contribution when they were sticking the knife in, cosying up to their hero's at parkhead. Remember that Scottish Cup semi final at Ibrox?
Never mind the good of Scottish football and the co efficient. I hope they get fucked. Stinking rat bastards.
Can't see how any genuine Rangers supporter could side with them however a few posters on here do...
A lot of the smaller clubs in Scotland tend to be full of wankers and nationalists on their forums. Hearts being a good example . They don't represent the overall support. I know more than a few good loyalist United fans.

Loads of people with really short memories. Dundee United were one of the worst to stick it to us in 2012. The club and their fans were only second to the scum in the sheer contempt they showed us. I for one hope they get 10 taken off them tonight and are fighting relegation with the sheep and Hibs. Dundee United and their support are absolute scum and bears would do well to remember that.

It helps Rangers if Dundee Utd win, so I hope they win. The higher the profile of our league, the greater the depth that our league goes to in terms of standard, and the better the success of clubs like this achieve in Europe all helps Rangers.

Hope they get destroyed.

None of these teams gave a fuk about us when we went down so I'll never support any of them.

I wonder how many times Liam McLeod will mention Celtic, it was 5 times in the first 20 mins last week and he even managed to throw in our 2016 cup final defeat.

We need them to get a result and hopefully qualify. Unless of course you want the Champions of Scotland to go back to playing qualifying rounds.

We need them to get a result and hopefully qualify. Unless of course you want the Champions of Scotland to go back to playing qualifying rounds.
Champions of Scotland still technically need to play qualifiers, I think. Only got a ‘bye’ this year due to Putin.

Dundee Utd match on BBC Scotland tonight.
Can't stand the club and their supporters but for for the benefit of the coefficient I hope they win or draw tonight.
Saying that I think they will lose 3-0
Aye i look forward (NOT) to the slavering bbc scotia pricks with gut wrenching commentry from some tim bastard talking to another tim bastard then listening to all the other tim bastards in the studio at half time

every chance its a rerun of the Scotland-Netherlands play off years ago

United win here
Get pumped there

Haven't looked at fixtures but Europe fixtures for conference league is before we play them I hope they qualify so they don't have a free week

Failure is the best thing for them. Never forget their place in our demise.

However if they pulled it off I would say that's a decent result (footballing wise)

Hopefully get hammered and they can continue to hate everything we stand for.

Really don't like any other Scottish teams, genuinely despise a handful (Dundee Utd included in that), but I would rather they got a good result, as it benefits us in the long run.

Anyone watching count how many times the rat Liam McLeod mentions his beloved bheasts. No doubt umpteen references to the Lisbon lesbians in the first ten minutes of the game.
An absolute fkin little rodent of a guy that sums up the BBC as a whole and the kind of filth that work for them.

If Dun Utd can make it tough for us they can make it tough for AZ.

I expect them to go out but it may take extra time.

The 19th Century Terrorists have always been about a race to the bottom. Stronger opponents in our national game suits us far more than it will ever suit them.

Hope all Scottish teams go as far as they can bringing more money and higher standards to our league. It'll benefit us in the long run.

Am sorry but this “ohh it’s good for Scottish fitbaw urine “doesn’t wash with me, yes I could be cutting my own nose off to spite my face, it’s my opinion and no one will change it, rat bastards hope they get an absolute mawling and I will celebrate each goal that goes in.
They had there kick at us when we were down unforgivable and some have short memory’s.

Am sorry but this “ohh it’s good for Scottish fitbaw urine “doesn’t wash with me, yes I could be cutting my own nose off to spite my face, it’s my opinion and no one will change it, rat bastards hope they get an absolute mawling and I will celebrate each goal that goes in.
They had there kick at us when we were down unforgivable and some have short memory’s.
Look everyone is entitled to their opinions it’s just that yours is bang fcuking on .:):))

Might be wrong but aren't co-efficent points at this stage split between the 5 teams therefore it's hardly a huge gain if they win or draw?

After their game last week stupidly a Rangers supporter went onto the DU forum saying that he was a Gers fan and congratulated them.
Too many on here don't seem to remember 2012 and Dundee Utd's contribution when they were sticking the knife in, cosying up to their hero's at parkhead. Remember that Scottish Cup semi final at Ibrox?
Never mind the good of Scottish football and the co efficient. I hope they get fucked. Stinking rat bastards.
Can't see how any genuine Rangers supporter could side with them however a few posters on here do...
Anybody on here who wants them to win anything is for the watching.

Like most forums, and because this one is pretty busy it's infested with all team's supporters.

Back