Dundee Hibs in the Netherlands

Might be wrong but aren't co-efficent points at this stage split between the 5 teams therefore it's hardly a huge gain if they win or draw?
The co-efficient points are divided by 5 regardless of stage

Co-efficient points are halved in the qualifiers

0.2 a win 0.1 a draw

Hope they get pumped. I remember them celebrating the tims stopping 10 in a row when we played them at Tannadice on the last day of season 1997/98. Hated them ever since, wee tinpot team.

I actually supported that shower when they played in European competition too.

It's a bit of a win/win with the diddy clubs. If they win, it's good for the coefficient. If they lose, we can laugh at their bitter fans.

I'd rather they lose but won't get too bothered, either way.

A horrible club and c&nt supporters and will take great delight in watching them getting pumped tonight and then listening to Jack Dross spewing out his usual drivel to our poodle media!

We can't complain about how pish the standard of our league is in one breath, then wish a skelping in the other.

I have no love for them, but hope they get a result

I’ll be holding my nose and quietly wanting them to get through.

I would like to see another Scottish team in the group stages of a European comp. If it has to be Scumdee Utd then so be it.

We can't complain about how pish the standard of our league is in one breath, then wish a skelping in the other.

I have no love for them, but hope they get a result
Agreed. Need everyone in our country to pick up some coefficient points to maintain our chances of direct CL qualification when we win the league. Plus in the case of the filth, more games stretches their resources. If we keeping going on great Euro runs and they keep getting bumped early, it gives them an advantage regarding the league and then the direct CL qualification and the big money. That’s the reality.

As much as I hate them I find.it more enjoyable watching scottish teams in Europe than watching English sides.
Yes I find watching the likes of Liverpool,Man Utd,Chelsea etc boring.
However I only want Scottish teams to do well in Europe to boost the coefficient which in turn can help us..

Nothing to do with being infantile, suppose it comes down to how you feel about the club.
Dundee Utd have been a massive enemy of Rangers and their supporters hate us with a passion.
Since last week posters on here saying they hope they win, I'd call that siding with them.
Do you not give a sh*t about the coefficient then?.
Sometimes you have to sacrifice your personal feelings for the good of our club albeit indirectly

Do you not give a sh*t about the coefficient then?.
Sometimes you have to sacrifice your personal feelings for the good of our club albeit indirectly
If the co efficient bothers you and others so much then realistically Celtic could contribute more even dropping into the EL, will you be supporting them?
Rangers alone have raised the co efficient.
I don't subscribe to this for the good of Scottish football baloney. We are hated in Scottish football, they tried to kill us and DU were at the front of the queue so %^*& each and every one of them.

Chuck them out the tournament:))
I was going to suggest a stadium ban, but they won't be in Europe after tonight.

Disgraceful. Destroying the Netherlands. Think of the damages, running into hundreds of millions.

Yes I find watching the likes of Liverpool,Man Utd,Chelsea etc boring.
However I only want Scottish teams to do well in Europe to boost the coefficient which in turn can help us..
I'm reading this as sarcasm, but I have a feeling it's not. Ha

AZ Alkmaar were absolutely dreadful in the first leg, looked no more than a junior team. Dundee UTD will qualify imo.
We were absolutely dreadful in our first leg to before getting our act together and pumping Union at home.

I think the same thing will happen tonight with AZ.

Back