Dundee Hibs in the Netherlands

They’ll come to Ibrox and play 11 behind the ball. How can they not go and do that in Europa? AZ aren’t at the level of ourselves or the mhanks.

AC3jN_.gif
Yassssss! B-D

Missed that auld bassas greeting Mike ermantraut face

Michael Stewart 'Dundee United have put together a good squad here but this is the top level of the game'

Eh no Michael no it isn't, it's the lowest level of European competition haha

‘This is a good team, small mistakes, small margins’ :)) 6 of them Stewart ya fkn idiot :)) And they ain’t finished yet, magic.

I enjoy laughing at Dundee United as much as anyone but this is a genuinely embarrassing situation for Scottish football
If you are a young player playing with a EPL team and you get the offer to come to Scotland, your agent will be saying “well the standard there is absolutely shockingly bad”
This type of result could impact our own recruitment
5TA3.gif

Embarrassing.

I know AZ were like 1/8 or whatever, but Scottish teams should not be getting beat 5-0 by average Dutch teams.
Yes we really should. We play in a league that allows anyone trying to play football to he hacked to fcuk. Sanctioned by the refs and SPL/SFA. I remember Borna’s shock and how he described even the Croatian league as much more technical and less aggressive than the Scottish league. Guess which country has players at top teams all over Europe?

The Dutch have a league that encourages technical ability. We have done amazing on that European stage - but we could never do it now with a lot of Scots in the team.

Back