QPR lunatic fan travels to Ibrox gates to rant!

Link not working but pretty sure i seen him on SSN. Assumed he just lived local or happened to be in the area
Im on my phone and tried to copy the link from the scottish sun online if anyone want post the proper link.Cheers

latest

What an absolute pellet.

"I know what I'll do, I'll travel all the way to Glasgow to make a complete dick of myself and paint the rest of our support as absolute diddies".

Mission accomplished ya helmet.

"This one was impossible to turn down". Rangers was far too great for Michael Beale to resist; hopefully most QPR fans come to realise that, in the process of finding a new manager who they can do well with.

He will be campaigning next week to have his club renamed Queens Park Celtic.

Me old mucker, there aint nuffin you can do about it but we are Rangers. The real Rangers. We trump any other Rangers. We aint a nothin club as you said during your rant. We are an institution. Now back to Loftus Road you go.

"This one was impossible to turn down". Rangers was far too great for Michael Beale to resist; hopefully most QPR fans come to realise that, in the process of finding a new manager who they can do well with.
Champions League or a mid table fight against Burnley. I know what I'm picking.

So the Sun are advertising some 19th century bastards Twitter on that video? It seems like some mutant copied it from Facebook and posted it on Twitter. The guys page is wall to wall mentalism.

Link not working but pretty sure i seen him on SSN. Assumed he just lived local or happened to be in the area
Saw it on SSN and thought how bizarre where did they dig him up from ?
Never knew he travelled there :))

In football, managers and players move all the time without any hysteria. Only seems to be when Rangers are involved, we get articles with a negative slant.

As for that fan, he needs to get a grip.

Message to the clown would be along the lines of:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get in line, nobody outside of our support likes us anyway, we really don't give a fcuk.

Wonder if he'd have travelled to Molineux had Beale decided to take the Wolves job?

I can understand one of these young, attention seeking, youtube vloggers doing something like this but this guy looks about 40 odd years old.

Wonder if he'd have travelled to Molineux had Beale decided to take the Wolves job?

I can understand one of these young, attention seeking, youtube vloggers doing something like this but this guy looks about 40 odd years old.

Must be the spoon burning.

Back