World Cup 2022 Poland v Argentina, Saudi Arabia v Mexico, Australia v Denmark, Tunisia v France - Wednesday 30th

Think that’s me done with this World Cup. Never a penalty in a million years. Just run into a goalie on a cross ball and you’ll get a penalty now! %^*& off

I can’t believe that was given. Simply because it’s Messi. The powers that be are desperate for Messi to win a World Cup.

This is the sort of decision that stops me joining in the Messi love-in threads. The wee shite didn't even make a lot of it and he still got awarded a penalty.

Also, I'm watching this live, but everyone knew he'd saved it before it had been taken on my screen. I think the internet must take longer to arrive in Inverclyde.

I genuinely don't care who wins but it would be hilarious if Poland somehow fluked this.

I’ve posted this countless times but will not tire of it, VAR is destroying the game, here we are at the greatest show on earth and there are still scandalous decisions being given on the strength of VAR.

Back