World Cup 2022 Poland v Argentina, Saudi Arabia v Mexico, Australia v Denmark, Tunisia v France - Wednesday 30th

It didn't look to me that Griezmann went for the ball at the end there, and shouldn't have been deemed as active until after the defender's header, and in a new phase of play. As with the handballs these days though, I have no idea what the laws are any more.

On another note, I thought I saw big Tony Vidmar among the Australian celebrations.

The other Souttar is now officially more successful than Souness, Dalglish, Law and Gemmill et al at the world cup.

'Mon tae fcuk always injured Oor Souttar, pull the finger out and stop getting injured! #injuredsoapy

The other Souttar is now officially more successful than Souness, Dalglish, Law and Gemmill et al at the world cup.

'Mon tae fcuk always injured Oor Souttar, pull the finger out and stop getting injured! #injuredsoapy
Jonathan Pearce can't see him in the team of the tournament. Genuinely don't see why not.

Push himself into fitness?
Thinking more his career in general. Seeing his brother doing as well in the World Cup with a possibility of a big money move will be extra motivation to get himself into our 1st team and international squad.

Poland would get football stopped so I imagine this game will be dire. Sure their coach already said he’ll stick more than one player on Messi too.

Poland are a tough side to break down. Fully expect them to give the Argies a tough time.

I'd take that yin Glik of Poland at Ibrox. I think he's at Benevento at the moment and he's a proper old school defender who's been around some big clubs. Out of contract in the summer and could probably be a cheap and solid addition to a much maligned defence.

Same. I mean, I get that he must have something about him but he frustrates the life out of me anytime I watch him.
He has had some big money moves in his career but like you I have never seen him influence any game I have watched him.

Booked mexican bloke putting his hands on the ref and the ref just gives it “now now”? Weird.

The number 15 for Poland, Glik, looks like he's rocked up for his country straight from working off a construction site.

Lewandowski did really well to win that, just no support.

Again Di Maria beats a player and has a couple of good passes on but wants to go for the Maradona solo goal instead and loses it.

God I hate watching Poland. I've been watching football, including every international tournament, since World Cup 1994. And in all that time I don't think I've ever seen an exciting Poland game

Back