Clarkston Loyal RSC Annual Dinner at Ibrox Tonight

M

MearnsUnionist

Up the legendary marble staircase and 6.30 start in the Members Lounge for a few drinks (early birds 5.30 in the Grapes).

Through then to the Thornton Suite for dinner and to be entertained by 3 of the best speakers on the circuit in Bill Copeland, Paul Reid and John Gahgan.

We've got some great auction and raffle prizes and it should be an outstanding night for the 150 members and guests attending.

See you all there.

WATP

Up the legendary marble staircase and 6.30 start in the Members Lounge for a few drinks (early birds 5.30 in the Grapes).

Through then to the Thornton Suite for dinner and to be entertained by 3 of the best speakers on the circuit in Bill Copeland, Paul Reid and John Gahgan.

We've got some great auction and raffle prizes and it should be an outstanding night for the 150 members and guests attending.

See you all there.

WATP
Sounds like a good night. Enjoy!

I think I will need to join this RSC. Been in the area for 4 years now and only been to the Redhurst for one game, although the crowd seemed slightly mixed that day. Was Motherwell 2-0 away last season, Hyndman scored the second and I think might've set up the first for Miller.

Would have loved to have been going tonight. Hope you have a good one.

I think I will need to join this RSC. Been in the area for 4 years now and only been to the Redhurst for one game, although the crowd seemed slightly mixed that day. Was Motherwell 2-0 away last season, Hyndman scored the second and I think might've set up the first for Miller.

Cracking supporters club mate and probably 70 plus of the 150 members are from the Mearns and a good mix of ages.

The away trips are legendary.

PM me over the summer if you fancy joining us.

You'll be made very welcome.

I was lucky enough to be invited for the one last season and it was an absolutely brilliant night.

Have a good one tonight and hope all goes well.

See you all there.

WATP
Have a good one mate. Sounds like a top night.

Paul Reid and John Gaghan are best on circuit non Rangers IMO .
Dont be to hard on Reid when Livi pump his team tonight .
I have no doubt your night will be a belter

Looking forward to this having been out the country for last years.

Loved the dances in the Clarkston halls and £1 for a can of Tennents in years gone by but this feels the more distinguished option for the south sides number 1!

Looking forward to this having been out the country for last years.

Loved the dances in the Clarkston halls and £1 for a can of Tennents in years gone by but this feels the more distinguished option for the south sides number 1!

The Thornton Suite is the perfect venue for a night like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw Reid at the G ffnock North 2 weeks ago. Really good.......
Got a bit of stick at the beginning but won everybody over with his humour.
Talked to him outside. For an Arab He was actually an ok guy.

Have a great nite CL RSC

Sounds like a cracking night mate!

Travelled on the Clarkston bus a good few times during seasons 11/12 and 12/13.

Some excellent trips, Peterhead away first game of the third division being the highlight.

Enjoy your night!

Was a member for many years till I moved away , fantastic supporters club and always had great dances. Still have the signed Arthur Numan top won at Clarkston halls many years ago . Have a great night lads .

Paul Reid and John Gaghan are best on circuit non Rangers IMO .
Dont be to hard on Reid when Livi pump his team tonight .
I have no doubt your night will be a belter
Paul Reid's had to pull out from tonight's events. I believe it'll be Eric Davidson.

See you all there.

WATP
Looking forward to it bro. Blue suit and brown brogues looked out already. Staunch!

Have a good night, been years since I was on the bus, usually for the beggars games so I could get pished!

Bit more refined than the clakrston halls nights! Though the few that I was at were great!

Sounds like a cracking night mate!

Travelled on the Clarkston bus a good few times during seasons 11/12 and 12/13.

Some excellent trips, Peterhead away first game of the third division being the highlight.

Enjoy your night!
I remember going up on the bus that day, however, I have no recollection of the bus back ;) :D

I highly recommend joining the best supporters club in the south side.

Great bunch of lads and lassies who will look after you, I’ve been going on the bus for a long time when time permits.

The away days are legendary.

I highly recommend joining the best supporters club in the south side.

Great bunch of lads and lassies who will look after you, I’ve been going on the bus for a long time when time permits.

The away days are legendary.

Time you , your brother and old man were all back on mate.

Always good to see you.

Hope a good night is had by all, i shall be along the road a few hundred yards in the wee rangers club attending the pride of renfrew supporters club evening of entertainment , Should be a good one

Back