Lennon not been seen since Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is absolutely hooked on that Snus stuff, you can see him still chew on it and put it back in the tin on the touchline, disgusting. The stuff is apparently a banned stimulant.

Hope Jimmy Nic finishes him off on Sunday !

zXbeVzT.jpg

Bartley also said the squad are as surprised as anyone about Lennon saying he’s likely to leave.

Paul Barnes‏ @STVPaul 2m2 minutes ago

Neil Lennon, due to appear at pre-match media conference any time now, wasn’t at Hibs training this morning. Marvin Bartley, speaking to media, says players haven’t seen their manager since Wednesday night.

Just seems like a total overreaction, they've only just been promoted to the spl ffs.

Must be something else to this, I think hes been told his best players will be sold in the summer.

I'm guessing they will lose Mr Potato Head and he said McGeough will be away too. Several more of their better players are loans so their squad will be decimated in the summer! He's bealing because he knows that Sunday was his last and only chance to get it up us and now that chance is gone! Bitter little fool is broken

Maybe he's just a bit busy working at his designated role as a director of the technology consultancy, or perhaps making films, from his flat in Dowanhill.

Where he finds the time to manage Hibs in amongst all those key appointments is anyone's guess!

A Rangers win at the Embra cesspit will just tip him over the edge,The men in white coats with the appropriate straight jacket should be in attendance.

Sainsburys hamilton have run out of potatoes,frozen chips,smash and also popcorn,treacle toffee and ginger hair dye.mystery over.

From an Edinburgh journo on Twitter:

#Hibs midfielder Marvin Bartley just performed media duties - says squad have not seen Neil Lennon since Wednesday's game. Manager due to speak to media soon.

He’s not all there mentally, we could finish him with a win on a Sunday.

I actually don't think he does have depression and instead does a disservice to those that really do suffer from this. I just think the guy is a bigot and nasty individual.

He's probably away "threatening" some female somewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back