Lennon not been seen since Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
was a tune we used to sing about him to the tune of build my gallows.Hope it makes a comeback sunday.Media will cane us but wee bit of enjoyable payback for his antics on first day of the season

All an act to get them to perform on sunday.. claiming he's ready to quit as they underperformed vs hearts.. load of p!sh he wants to smash us on sunday for bragging rights the wee rat !

Not that you'd know it from the BBC Scotland website - they've got a picture of TLRB under the headline 'Parker expects lemon to remain' and it's 1/4 into the article before they actually tell you it was Gary Parker who took the press conference and not TLRB.

I just love how much the fact that he can’t finish above us now has utterly broken him:D

One very small silver lining about how shite we’ve played has been seeing this cretin get hope that he could finish above us and then see it snatched away by Lafferty and Naismith:D

I truly hope he turns up on Sunday wearing a red and white horizontally striped jumper, a similarly designed hat and think tortoise shell glasses.

Lemon and Pena have been spotted together in a gay bar in Acapulco, sniffing white powder from between the Butt cheeks of a Mexican male whore, downing shots and shouting up the 'Ra and Viva Zapata.

Last edited:
I heard he was his anger management meeting all
giphy.gif

You don’t get benefits for being wee brats.
@coplandrearl36 @Captain Cutlass
Well, all I can say is I hope no one you know has any mental challenges, develops them or has kids who has them.
My 9 year old boy is almost certainly ‘on the spectrum’.

99% of the time he is the nicest, most caring, well behaved boy you will meet. The remaining 1% of the time....well, he is uncontrollable, talks about the world hating him (whilst in floods of tears) and at times has said he wants to die.

Yeah. I suppose he is an uncontrollable brat. .

And for what it’s worth, we don’t claim benefits (even though my Mrs is disabled).

Bottom line here is, don’t be so fucking judgemental. And that goes to the person you quoted and anyone else who has such fucked up views.

Tennents is on the banned list for me-was ok a couple of years ago but full of mentally challengeds now and Lennon got a standing ovation in there when he beat us in September last year

Used to drink in there when I lived in hyndland 5/6 years ago but it shortly became the Celtic management teams hangout. Lennon, mjalby and Thompson all frequented it. It became a de facto tim hut about then. Had a tim mate I’d go with and he’d speak to Lennon and to be fair he was brand new with his own kind. Remember even further back watching an OF game there. Wouldn’t dream of it now.

If the secret to getting Hibs to perform is for him to stay away then surely it would be better to sack him and save a salary
Has this "motivational technique" been proven to work?
Can't recall it ever being used by any other manager.
I would have thought laying out a shape and game plan, maybe even raising morale where necessary is what be should be doing in return for his salaty.
No doubt he would drop and fine a player who didn't show for training. Wssn't this partly what Stokes was fired for?

It's a ploy, he'll turn up on game day and all the players will be overjoyed and want to beat Rangers to make him happy so that he stays.
At least, that's how it plays out in his head.

Not that you'd know it from the BBC Scotland website - they've got a picture of TLRB under the headline 'Parker expects lemon to remain' and it's 1/4 into the article before they actually tell you it was Gary Parker who took the press conference and not TLRB.

Last time Parker dealt with the press on TLB's behalf was to apologise for the " cut yer fuçking throats threats " to his bit on the side that he used to pump out the back of Fannies in Bolton.

All part of his big act in my opinion, he'll have Hibs raring to go against us on Sunday no doubt.

If we can pull off a win it'll send him into meltdown...(Quietly confident we can win and secure second)

Lennon's not "missing",
He's locked in with the referees association working out a cunning plan of overturning the goal difference.

Last edited:
All part of his big act in my opinion, he'll have Hibs raring to go against us on Sunday no doubt.

If we can pull off a win it'll send him into meltdown...(Quietly confident we can win and secure second)

No doubt you're right. TLB will try to lay a guilt trip on the Hibs players about how they let their fans down - how they have let him down, shown no guts, how they could have humiliated Rangers, pushed them into 4th place - and so on.

Unless they've already tuned him out, I imagine Lennon will have Hibs all fired up - I can see quite a few yellows and one or two reds being dished out - and not necessarily to Rangers players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back