Lennon not been seen since Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what Lennon has said and done to or against our club I struggle not to sympathise with a man battling his demons.

This is not attention seeking. This is a man struggling to deal with the highs and lows in football. Its so eay to say hes thrown his toys out the pram when in reality this is a man on the brink

He needs to accept this sport is not where he needs to be right now and go and get help.

af124001-59cf-4bde-b4e6-53782c355c51

Lennon might be a decent manager but I cannot ever find a capacity for any sympathy towards this person.
He may be a troubled soul, but he isn't a very nice public figure and brings much of that trouble upon himself.
The evidence out there is that he treats women badly.
That for me sums the man up.

Deeper issues than severe mental health problems ??

Such as ?

Im meaning deeper issues in regards to mental health. Anxiety, depression, god knows what goes on in his head, but clearly something ain't right.

Yes he's a w*nk but i find it hard not to sympathise with someone going through mental troubles.

Maybe in one of Leith's many smack dens wallowing in pain and just needed something to take the edge off.

In all seriousness, and ignoring the fact that the guy is a total tadger.

Watching the game it was clear that he was too 'fired up'. The guy clearly has anger management issues.

Saw Neil Lennon in HamiltonSainsbury's yesterday. Had a wry chuckle as not only did he have to wait in the queue but he was behind me?! I gazed him a gazely stare. He ignored me completely but I could sense his rage and embarrassment. Don't think he'll be visiting that purveyor of groceries again in a hurry. One up for the teddies... posted by fergie1959 in bearsden asda thread today.

He really shouldn’t be in a role where stress is involved, if he has mental health issues.
He chose the route, he knows the stress involved, no one forced him to take the role.
It may be something relating to his early career in football that causes the “mental health issues”....
maybe his 1st club in England ...

This is strange. There's a game against us coming up with an outside chance of taking 3rd (I know :rolleyes: but think of it from his position). And if Celtic win the cup, doesn't fourth place get a European spot? Is he trying to pressurise the board to give him more money? Surely the loss against Hearts wasn't enough to send him over the edge. I don't get it.

He really shouldn’t be in a role where stress is involved, if he has mental health issues.
He chose the route, he knows the stress involved, no one forced him to take the role.
It may be something relating to his early career in football that causes the “mental health issues”....
maybe his 1st club in England ...

I don't believe Bitter Lemmon has genuine mental health issues. He uses it as an excuse and as a get out of jail free card for his scumbag behaviour.

This is strange. There's a game against us coming up with an outside chance of taking 3rd (I know :rolleyes: but think of it from his position). And if Celtic win the cup, doesn't fourth place get a European spot? Is he trying to pressurise the board to give him more money? Surely the loss against Hearts wasn't enough to send him over the edge. I don't get it.
....unless reports about McGinn to us have some truth. Like I said on the other thread. Maybe he's blackmailing the board. If they deal with us he will walk. And this is proof that he means it.

PS I know. Replying to my own post is bad form. I'm just thinking out loud.

He’s clearly a capable footballer manager.

However his naturally scummy behaviour and mental health issues are a lethal cocktail.

Regardless of what Lennon has said and done to or against our club I struggle not to sympathise with a man battling his demons.

This is not attention seeking. This is a man struggling to deal with the highs and lows in football. Its so eay to say hes thrown his toys out the pram when in reality this is a man on the brink

He needs to accept this sport is not where he needs to be right now and go and get help.

This! We might not like the guy, but he is a human being, i wouldn't want to see anyone on the brink, ex Celtic or not.

Like his Hibs & Celtc teams, TLB only shows up when Rangers are in town.
From a management & employment law perspective, he's a disgrace. From Stokes', he's a hypocrite.
How long will Leanne Dempsey put up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back