Lennon not been seen since Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
From an Edinburgh journo on Twitter:

#Hibs midfielder Marvin Bartley just performed media duties - says squad have not seen Neil Lennon since Wednesday's game. Manager due to speak to media soon.

He’s not all there mentally, we could finish him with a win on a Sunday.
Kilspindie golf course or Craiguelaw GC is the place if they were worried about him and wanted to talk to him

Suttons article today sticking up for the fool. If he has gone missing then what a week. Lets get second now and it will have been a decent week.

He chucked his entire team under a bus the other night for losing an away derby in which I thought they were slightly the better team. A complete over reaction and I reckon he's embarrassed to face the players.

He is no motivator. He gets results by physically intimidating refs and other officials who run scared of him. Did you see him shouting at and jabbing his finger into ref Craig Thomson's face at half time the other night at Tynecastle. ? He should have been sent to the stand for that alone.
Yes that as well mate. Also saw him berating one of his players in the dugout after taking him off. I’ve never seen anything like that in ma puff.

I actually don't think he does have depression and instead does a disservice to those that really do suffer from this. I just think the guy is a bigot and nasty individual.

He's probably away "threatening" some female somewhere..

I think he's one of the clearest examples of someone who clearly does suffer with mental issues. The fact that their fans identified with him as much as they did - and with those traits being as obvious as they are speaks volumes.

He'll be lying in a dimly lit flat in Edinburgh somewhere wearing only a pish stained Ireland flag. Mumbling the word 'sevco' to himself over and over.

I believe they call that a quiet night in in mentally challenged circles.

Last edited:
If he has flu then he wont be recovered in time for Sunday! Pull the other one you rebel ginger turd!

Is this ‘flu’ the type of ‘flu’ men of a certain, erm, persuasion tended to catch in the 80s?

The type of ‘flu’ that one would associate with Edinburgh’s “whores, poofs and junkies”?

w.gif.d79a629f761dae661e9a1e5a8beafa89.gif

He's under the desk!
Funniest thing ive seen this year, regarding Lennon

I’m sure if you know that, the reporters will also know that and they wouldn’t be tweeting what they are.

And how often are the reporters right in this country? The person I know was there this morning and he was there but believe who you want it's up to you

He is absolutely hooked on that Snus stuff, you can see him still chew on it and put it back in the tin on the touchline, disgusting. The stuff is apparently a banned stimulant.
It’s fuucking honking. I have a Norwegian mate who likes it and I tried it on a trip to Norway. Never again. Just about died of nicotine poisoning.

How do you know that for a fact?

I'm inclined to say it would be blatantly obvious if he was actually there the whole time and instructing his players to lie about the fact he was AWOL

Because I know someone that was there this morning and he was also there this morning weather he's spoken to the players I don't know but he was there

And how often are the reporters right in this country? The person I know was there this morning and he was there but believe who you want it's up to you

Well the fact that he hasn’t turned up and the assistant has had to come out and say he’s got flu pretty much tells me your person is wrong.

It’s to be laughed at either way.

Well the fact that he hasn’t turned up and the assistant has had to come out and say he’s got flu pretty much tells me your person is wrong.

It’s to be laughed at either way.

He was defo there early this morning possibly left early and is now trying yo act all Brian clough but really he's just a tit

I think this is possibly what he was alluding too after the game on Wednesday.

He was clearly overly emotional and dare I say a bit unstable and he may himself realise he just can’t be around the type of environment he is at the moment.

He’s still a prick though.
I don't see the mental illness. He was a prick and agitator as a player. Even worse as a captain. He then managed and was still the sane tosser. Fast forward to now. He is the same prick as always. He us a horrible excuse for a human being and will never get an ounce of sympathy from me. The guy is simply a rat

Anyone know what was he gesturing to the Hearts fans at the end of the game?

Shouting ".....seventeen, seventeen, .....". The points difference between Hibs and Hearts.

Worked himself into a frenzy.

Probably continued in some boozers and got smashed.

Mega hangover = no press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back