Lennon not been seen since Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donno who the player was but thought it really strange as well.
It was Hanlon. TLB waddled up the stairs to watch a replay of Naismith's goal and had to accept that Hanlon just played him on, Waddles back down, hauls Hanlon off and got tore into him in the dugout. Hanlon looked as if he defended himself then thought 'why am I arguing with an idiot?', made an "Away and gie's peace" face and shut up.
Lennon is at it, for the umpteenth time.
What's the betting we'll be all the inconsiderate, hard-hearted, triumphalist bastards for beating him on Sunday? 'Lenny' struggling with his demons 'nat.

Maybe he is lost in the long grass that is he tynecastle pitch.

I am not an expert in mental health but if he has the issues it is claimed he has then football management is probably not a great career choice. I would also imagine that swallying in the manner he does is not a very clever thing to do.

Given his previous for being able to start a fight in a empty house he must be considered a danger to himself and others.

Rodgers described the Tyncastle pitch as an embarrassment a week ago. Lennon in having a go at his players choice of boots described it as perfect. It was a total under the bus job. Practically calling them stupid for choosing the wrong boots.

For me they are not a bad team who lost by the odd goal at Tynecastle. Phuck sake Celtic lost by 4.

Strange behaviour. Think he might have an offer of another job.

If it's genuinely a mental health problem, he shouldn't be in a stressful job

If it's the drink, then the P45 awaits. It was good enough for Steve Paterson

He’s had a rant after his derby defeat and took a step away from the vehicle and now everyone has him down as being someone with mental health issues???

Don’t get Sugar Puff teeth confused with the poor pop star guys situation. That’s a whole different dynamic altogether!

He's an attention seeking coont, and knows that the sad sacks posing as journos will be tearing their hair out worrying about " poor Lenny".

Lennon's probably dealing with his 'black dog' (as Churchill described it) problem . In his book he admitted, like the great man, to suffering from 'black dog' - intense, depressive periods characterized by extreme mood swings brought on by traumatic external events - such as the recent poor form of Hibs. Probably couldn't make the press conference because at the time he was being fitted for a suit with no arms.

He'll be lying under a bridge spectacularly pished feeling sorry for himself as he's such a misunderstood wee soul.

He's got these really bleary red eyes and this weeping sore like thing on his bottom lip, I think it's been there for years but canny heal. Hopefully that's him now quarantined.

Nothing to worry about,him and Spiers will be exchanging bodily fluids as we type.
JF1JUzj.gif

I think he's one of the clearest examples of someone who clearly does suffer with mental issues. The fact that their fans identified with him as much as they did - and with those traits being as obvious as they are speaks volumes.
Id suggest he maybe does have mental health issues in that he is a nasty vicious thug that thinks nothing of "threatening" females but i wont be convinced he has depression and for me he abuses this ilness as an excuse for his disgusting behaviour.

Im meaning deeper issues in regards to mental health. Anxiety, depression, god knows what goes on in his head, but clearly something ain't right.

Yes he's a w*nk but i find it hard not to sympathise with someone going through mental troubles.
Tell that to the women he has threatened in the past that's who you should sympathise with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back