Lennon not been seen since Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all because he cant finnish above Rangers and recieve the plaudits and admiration from mentally challengeds and the media

He was looking forward to the back slapping and admiration he thought was coming his way not for qaulifying for Europe but finnishing above The Rangers

Thats whats set this off same as sidemooth and his tantrum after losing to us in cup

If Lennon had pushed the mentally challengeds close in league and fell at final hurdle he would have been full of praise for his players for effort etc

(Unts a bigotted rat no sympathy from me

I don’t think the Scottish media have ever commented on them tbf.
You may be correct on the mental health but they have certainly made many a comment on his victimhood they even had a photo shoot at pray/light a candle for Lennie day.
The Hearts fan that attacked him ( he missed by the way ) the media and Police wanted him charged with a sectarian offence.
Lennon was the one doing the assault when he put the put the boot into the guy as he was held down.
He's a nasty wee guy who kicks off when it's not going his way.
Lennon rat arsed in Newcastle.
Scottish police would have given him a ride home.

Last edited:
I expected Lennon to be sent to the stands against Hearts given his behaviour touch line.
It’s no surprise to me he’s off on a bender.

Self centred and mentally fragile, not suited to his chosen profession, he should retire. I think we will skelp them on Sunday, what player really wants to play for a manager like him. He's weapon.

If Lenin had the brains to not react everytime opposition fans goad him , no one would bother

According to some he’s an intelligent guy
To me , he just turns into a crackpot and how many times has he said I’m not gona talk about Rangers - then does

A fucking idiot

I don't believe Bitter Lemmon has genuine mental health issues. He uses it as an excuse and as a get out of jail free card for his scumbag behaviour.
That’s why I said “if he has mental health issues”

He is playing a game

If Lenin had the brains to not react everytime opposition fans goad him , no one would bother

According to some he’s an intelligent guy
To me , he just turns into a crackpot and how many times has he said I’m not gona talk about Rangers - then does

A fucking idiot

Surely a revolutionary manager?

You may be correct on the mental health but they have certainly made many a comment on his victimhood they even had a photo shoot at pray/light a candle for Lennie day.
The Hearts fan that attacked him ( he missed by the way ) the media and Police wanted him charged with a sectarian offence.
Lennon was the one doing the assault when he put the put the boot into the guy as he was held down.
He's a nasty wee guy who kicks off when it's not going his way.
Lennon rat arsed in Newcastle.
Scottish police would have given him a ride home.

I agree.

Bandying about mental health issues to me just diminishes people with these actual issues.

Neil Lennon is just a wee prick.
Always has been and nothing suggests anything than he always will be.

He's trying to create a story around a game on Sunday which should be meaningless for his team. A big act to fire up his players and fans to beat us.

I'm sure some unfortunate sod has had to see his ugly, bitter, twisted fizzer since Wednesday.

Maybe he's in the Billiard Room with the revolver.
Or the Conservatory with the rope.

Send for the Reverend Green.

Many are saying he has health issues as opposed to simply being an arsehole.
He certainly seemed to be a lot worse at the scumhut, well, up until this week.
It certainly looks that he had a few bouts of "flu" while he was with them. Their reaction was not to show a duty of care as Hibs must now do, but to heave him out the door asap.
For the sake of this poor man, it is incumbent on us all to ensure that Hibs provide him with all the care he needs, no matter the cost.

223_AD588-5_A9_F-42_C3-89_E2-781_E52_F62948.jpg

I agree.

Bandying about mental health issues to me just diminishes people with these actual issues.

Neil Lennon is just a wee prick.
Always has been and nothing suggests anything than he always will be.
Why nowadays does everyone have to have mental health issues?

Why cant people just be arseholes anymore.
Apparently there aren't any misbehaving kids in school any more.
If you're a disruptive uncontrollable wee brat you're obviously suffering from ADHT or some other mental health label they want to attach to you.
Naw, 99% of them are just disruptive uncontrollable wee brats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back