Lennon not been seen since Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what Lennon has said and done to or against our club I struggle not to sympathise with a man battling his demons.

This is not attention seeking. This is a man struggling to deal with the highs and lows in football. Its so eay to say hes thrown his toys out the pram when in reality this is a man on the brink

He needs to accept this sport is not where he needs to be right now and go and get help.
I think this is possibly what he was alluding too after the game on Wednesday.

He was clearly overly emotional and dare I say a bit unstable and he may himself realise he just can’t be around the type of environment he is at the moment.

He’s still a prick though.

HeHe.

Hes an absolute idiot with his nonsense because as much as it pains me to say it hes an ok manager.
Garbage. He is s great motivator but never even an average manager or a tactician. His team will finish fourth for which even the bigot admits that isn’t good enough. Hibs have pushed the boat out, players wages wise, for that cuunt Lennon. He and HIS players have failed.

Regardless of what Lennon has said and done to or against our club I struggle not to sympathise with a man battling his demons.

This is not attention seeking. This is a man struggling to deal with the highs and lows in football. Its so eay to say hes thrown his toys out the pram when in reality this is a man on the brink

He needs to accept this sport is not where he needs to be right now and go and get help.
Big assumption. Nobody knows if his mental health is poor right now. We know for a fact NL is a sore loser, unsportsmanlike and an arsehole. His mental health could be great, but it isn't an excuse for his shortcomings as a reasonable person and football manager.

Meltdown induced memory recall about who he saw in Barry Bennell's caravan.
Helping London Road Police,Glasgow with their child abuse inquiries!
Could take a while.

Last edited:
He really shouldn’t be in a role where stress is involved, if he has mental health issues.
He chose the route, he knows the stress involved, no one forced him to take the role.
It may be something relating to his early career in football that causes the “mental health issues”....
maybe his 1st club in England ...
In all seriousness, I think that is correct. He really doesn't have the temperament for football management. Instead of the media bigging him up as 'passionate', his friends really should be warning him about the effects of his job on his health.

Garbage. He is s great motivator but never even an average manager or a tactician. His team will finish fourth for which even the bigot admits that isn’t good enough. Hibs have pushed the boat out, players wages wise, for that cuunt Lennon. He and HIS players have failed.

He is no motivator. He gets results by physically intimidating refs and other officials who run scared of him. Did you see him shouting at and jabbing his finger into ref Craig Thomson's face at half time the other night at Tynecastle. ? He should have been sent to the stand for that alone.

Obviously, none of us know the medical position for sure but it’s always seemed to me the mental health stuff has been an easy way to get attention which he can’t seem to live without and to excuse his horrible behaviour including the terrorising of women. In the year of#metoo any other figure in Scottish life that has treated women the way Lennon had would be drummed out their job.

I wonder if he’s just a spoiled, indulged man child that can’t deal with not getting exactly what he wants all the time.

Saw Neil Lennon in HamiltonSainsbury's yesterday. Had a wry chuckle as not only did he have to wait in the queue but he was behind me?! I gazed him a gazely stare. He ignored me completely but I could sense his rage and embarrassment. Don't think he'll be visiting that purveyor of groceries again in a hurry. One up for the teddies... posted by fergie1959 in bearsden asda thread today.

The idea of Lennon standing raging in Sainsbury's because he has to wait in the queue in f*cking hilarious :D

w.gif.d79a629f761dae661e9a1e5a8beafa89.gif

He's under the desk!

As someone who has suffered with depression and anxiety over the years, as much as I think he isn't a very nice person, to say the least, it's obvious he is not in a great place at this moment in time and needs some help. He should step away from management and stick to coaching where he can be out of the limelight

He's at it because he's been at there training ground all day today that I know for a fact. It's just another one if his twisted wee mind games

You just know if and when he turns up for the press conference that he's gonna be in a mhanky pish-stained tracksuit and be hungover to %^*& with dried drool in the corners of his mouth and breath that is absolutely bloody horrific.

He really needs to step away from football, it obviously does not agree with him and he is putting his health in danger.
He turns intolerable when things don’t go his way, he then takes it out on others.
He is either going to harm himself or somebody else.
A less pressurised job should be his 1st priority.

However who would employ him with his track record. Fare/Nil by mouth.

He's at it because he's been at there training ground all day today that I know for a fact. It's just another one if his twisted wee mind games

How do you know that for a fact?

I'm inclined to say it would be blatantly obvious if he was actually there the whole time and instructing his players to lie about the fact he was AWOL

Are we suggesting Neil Lennon has all of a sudden turned master of mind games and is in fact playing funny buggers with the media and footballing World? Is he going to do a Mourinho and jump out of a laundry cart to a Proclaimers tune and inspire the spoon burning faithful to get behind his side so they can conquer the Gers in his honour? I'm guessing no! He's been on the dragon soup and he's not making it

I’m sure if you know that, the reporters will also know that and they wouldn’t be tweeting what they are.

1 and half hours to come up with a lie and to find who they could find for the cameras

Gavin McCafferty‏ @GavinMcCafferty 43s43 seconds ago

Garry Parker now doing media duties - says Neil Lennon is fine, been struggling with flu today

Would have had Thursday off, whole squad.

It’s only Friday lunchtime, when did this appear?

Perhaps not as sensational as the headline would suggest.

But would be amusing if he was AWOL.

I'm guessing they will lose Mr Potato Head and he said McGeough will be away too. Several more of their better players are loans so their squad will be decimated in the summer! He's bealing because he knows that Sunday was his last and only chance to get it up us and now that chance is gone! Bitter little fool is broken
I concur

And also believe he has another job offer and he has planted the seed.

His head has probably disappeared temporarily up his own arse

He'll pop back out soon enough :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back