Stockport County

No idea but I know the former Accy player that played for them :D .

And now I need Stockport to win :D

Just seen their twitter post, I'm gonna look to go to this be brilliant. Never been to Wembley.
Not seen the twitter post but id recommend it

Wembley blew me away last time Carlisle were their some stadium

Birmingham game at the old stadium was the one that I remember the most

Bumped into some Zulu’s and took pity on me because i was a short arse and lost on my own drunk ha ha

Blue Army!

Lol, this is more than 1 Club will get for the CL and EL final combined:

Another fantastic effort from the lads means it’s all to play for at Wembley on Sunday 28 May, with promotion to League One the prize when the Blues go up against Stockport in arguably United’s biggest game since we last won promotion via this method back in 2005.

We have been allocated a total of 36,000 tickets – the west side of the stadium – with an initial 19,700 on sale from 10am tomorrow [Sunday 21 May] to season ticket holders, members and anyone who purchased a home or away play-off semi-final ticket purchase (you’ve been automatically tagged on our system so no need to bring physical tickets).

Bumped into some Zulu’s and took pity on me because i was a short arse and lost on my own drunk ha ha

Blue Army!
Bad men, bad men.

Just back from the Carlisle game. What a day and what a result. Managed to take part in my first pitch invasion! (I'm 48 tomorrow! Ha ha)

No offence to the Stockport lads, but I hope you get pumped next week!
Glad you enjoyed it mate

Blue Army!
Haha superb mate. it's been a long time coming, I really believe this is the year. Struggled in the 2 games v them this season that's my only concern but are in great form now heading into this.

Wondering if it'll be hard to stay over down there as it's bank holiday weekend as well so may look at driving down and back

Lol, this is more than 1 Club will get for the CL and EL final combined:

Another fantastic effort from the lads means it’s all to play for at Wembley on Sunday 28 May, with promotion to League One the prize when the Blues go up against Stockport in arguably United’s biggest game since we last won promotion via this method back in 2005.

We have been allocated a total of 36,000 tickets – the west side of the stadium – with an initial 19,700 on sale from 10am tomorrow [Sunday 21 May] to season ticket holders, members and anyone who purchased a home or away play-off semi-final ticket purchase (you’ve been automatically tagged on our system so no need to bring physical tickets).
And it says that you can buy up to 10 tickets each. It's good of them to give me priority just for going to my first game at Brunton Park since 2018 :D

Haha superb mate. it's been a long time coming, I really believe this is the year. Struggled in the 2 games v them this season that's my only concern but are in great form now heading into this.

Wondering if it'll be hard to stay over down there as it's bank holiday weekend as well so may look at driving down and back
If you go early tomorrow you’ll get on an official bus but be early…. Be like a school trip mind…..

Unofficial bus will be the way to if you like a bevvy

And it says that you can buy up to 10 tickets each. It's good of them to give me priority just for going to my first game at Brunton Park since 2018 :D
I think 20,000 will be a very good turnout to be honest in current climate. Can’t do it by train day return from Carlisle for starters.

I actually had a Hotel booked for Friday to Sunday in case Rovers made Championship one. Booked it in March, was one of cheapest I could find for a single centrally with a private bathroom, £190 2 star in Pimlico. Cancelled it once job was knackered. Expect it be hard work for Hotels now this late next weekend.

I think 20,000 will be a very good turnout to be honest in current climate. Can’t do it by train day return from Carlisle for starters.
They were saying that walking up the Warwick Road after the game. The early kickoff is bad enough but on a Sunday makes it far worse.

I've done Leyton Orient on a day trip from Dumfries but that was a Saturday at 3 o'clock. I'd struggle with Accy on a Sunday never mind Wembley

Back