Michael Beale on Glen Kamara

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd keep him
Basically needs to come back roaring and slapping his chest like a bear saying right gaffer ! I'm in this and the new guys will need to take my place cos I'm here for the long run and the old me is back. If he does that it looks like Beale might be willing to let him stick around.

Played all season like he was working his notice at work half hearted.One to go out the door asap.Were getting new hungry keen players in the door hopefully now.
Yeah, this for me. He couldn’t be stirred back to top form & has run his race with us.

Sell & replace.

Kamara is the classic example of a player who has been at a club too long, he looks stale and disinterested. It would be better for everyone if he moved on in the summer.

“I think he is one that has maybe been around here too long and needs to bolt"

Bit harsh but the truth
Been dialing it in for months, clearly needs a change

absolute bargain at £50k , an Excellent player on his day ,it time for Glen to move on to another club both for us and himself, any transfer money we receive will help strengthen the squad,I wish him all the best in his future career, I think French football would suit him and it would have been best for both parties if he got his move the last time. Definitely one player I will be keeping an eye on.

I like Beale's openness - he probably uses too many words to get the message across but I prefer that to hearing absolutely nothing like we have in past regimes

It's pretty clear Kamara's off though - he's just hedging his words in case we don't get a buyer

It sends a very clear message to the guy that he needs to play his football elsewhere.
I hope for our players sake that that's not how he will be 'sending messages' to them. I'm sure they'll both have already talked at length about the way forward.

It's incredibly refreshing and admirable that he is as honest as he is with the sort of thing he's talking about here. Everyone knows exactly where everyone stands.
To many managers are so guarded and give nothing away apart from soundbites, it's so old School.Give me A Michael Beale every day of the week.

Kamara cannot be in the Rangers squad for 23/24.

Would struggle to list the number of good games he had last season on one hand.

Needs moved on.

He was our best midfielder in our 55 season and totally dominated the midfield in games against them.
He was a pale shadow of that player last season, but tbf, Beale said he'd been playing for weeks with an ankle injury.

If he regained the form and hunger of a couple of seasons ago, then he'd be a first pick for us every week, no danger.
However, I think it's more likely he'll move on, for a fresh challenge and I think that may be the best outcome for both parties.

Best of luck in the future for him.

He was superb when playing his best but he now seems disinterested. Best for him and us that he makes a new start somewhere. We can't afford to wait and see if he decides to step up. Hope he finds his original form. All the best Glen

Sorry Michael, but I don't care about your journey with Kamara

Get him out.

He's had some amazing moments with us, but too many performances that indicate his heart's not in it any more.
He's hardly going to say he's for sale and we want rid.

If MB had said that to my son when he was playing I would interpret it as thanks for your efforts however with the players we are targeting I can’t see you getting much game time. I would be advising my boy to look for another team and probably having a moan at the coach :D

There is nothing I disagree with in his statement. He's right Kamara is a shadow of himself. He needs to decide what he wants to do and if that's stay he needs to be fully committed to the fight next season.

We can't sell and replace everyone this season and I'd be more than happy for him to stay but he has to want to be here otherwise it's a waste of squad place.

The same thing happened to both Kamara and Kent.
They both had tricks that caught teams out when they played them.
However, in the season just finished, both players weren’t trying very hard, but also opponents were standing off them more so they were not caught out by the quick turns as much as they had been in the past.
They had both been sussed out.
As a result, both players looked even more ineffective as a result of the dip in form and lack of real effort.

That finish in the Europa SF!
That turn and pass to Arfield for a sublime goal against them, Lego had to pay to get back in.
£50k Glen Kamara!

Played his part in our journey back, time to move on for the club, player and the majority of the fans. A truly class midfielder when he is on it.

GK has been good for us and we have been good for him, a very successful signing.
He will leave with my thanks and best wishes.

Any other club he would be gone, we're no different, his performances have been utterly dreadful, the sooner he goes the better.

That finish in the Europa SF!
That turn and pass to Arfield for a sublime goal against them, Lego had to pay to get back in.
£50k Glen Kamara!

Played his part in our journey back, time to move on for the club, player and the majority of the fans. A truly class midfielder when he is on it.

GK has been good for us and we have been good for him, a very successful signing.
He will leave with my thanks and best wishes.

Even this season, he totally ran the show out in Eindhoven.
He was by far the best midfielder on the park and totally dominated the old FF favourite Joey Veerman.

However since then, a mixture of demotivatiion and his ankle injury, saw him become a shadow of himself.

I wouldn't be suprised if a move reiginites him, (just like Cantwell for us) and he becomes a key player for his next club.

He was almost a class player for Rangers but last season showed us he had lost his spark at Ibrox.
It will be best for all concerned if he moves on with our best wishes.

Even this season, he totally ran the show out in Eindhoven.
He was by far the best midfielder on the park and totally dominated the old FF favourite Joey Veerman.

However since then, a mixture of demotivatiion and his ankle injury, saw him become a shadow of himself.

I wouldn't be suprised if a move reiginites him, (just like Cantwell for us) and he becomes a key player for his next club.
On balance, he has been a very successful signing. A key player in a team that won one of the most important league titles in our history.

Like many from that squad, he peaked around that time and should have been sold a while back.

He got a second chance recently but overall, he didn’t react positively in terms of consistent form following MB’s return.
That confirmed his time with us was over for me.

He can still do a decent job in our squad, still capable of producing a brilliant PSV like performance but I agree, we really need to move on from Glen K and his career needs the same.

I always thought he would have been a great fit for Arsenal when Arteta was laying the foundations of his current team.

As you have said, if he gets the right move, I’ve no doubt he can get back to his best and become an important plyer for is next club.

Too slow, too many sideways or backwards passes, rarely makes that killer pass, not enough of a goal scoring threat, not enough 'dig'. If we can get a good price then we should let him go.

Players grow stale at clubs we have seen it with Morelos, Kent and Kamara sometimes they need a change to invigorate their own careers.

Back