Tottenham after Postecoglou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprised Rodgers is such high odds i thought he would be right at the top.

Hope they go for someone cheap i cant see it though id be stunned if its Lambert, Brown or another ex-player coaching in a crap league.

Too early for a return.
According to Rodgers.
Too many still seething he left, in the manner he did before.

I still think this other Aussie coming in, is also another major drawing card for Postecoglou.
This trusted friend, maybe the swaying factor whether jumps or not!
As for Rodgers don't see it.

Can't see him going back so soon. They absolutely hate him. He's still got some credit in the bank to get another job down there.
This season apart, he did a really good job at Leicester. I’d have thought plenty of EPL clubs would still be interested in him.

Celtic would be a backward step for him, returning to a place he’s already achieved all he realistically can, and for less money too.

Then again, I didn’t think Spurs were genuinely interested in Postecoglu, so what do I know?

Reactions: CF4
Was quoted as saying in the media, supposedly a couple of days ago, that maybe in 10 years time he would return.
But that can easily change.
Although his halo has definitely slipped since he was there last time.

This season apart, he did a really good job at Leicester. I’d have thought plenty of EPL clubs would still be interested in him.

Celtic would be a backward step for him, returning to a place he’s already achieved all he realistically can, and for less money too.

Then again, I didn’t think Spurs were genuinely interested in Postecoglu, so what do I know?
Aye I agree with all that. He may end up back there but I'd be surprised at it being so soon.

Around 40 pages I held a similar view of why are we all discussing the filth manager so much. Then I read a few pages and a glorious world of arguments, not understanding betting odds and Fabrizio romano being a lawwell puppet unfolded.

A fantastic thread full of maniacs and all sorts of nonsense posted that’s cleaned up the rest of the forum. They’re actually discussing transfers in the transfer thread, long may the gravy guzzling fat disaster thread continue.

Last edited:
Their latest Sevco thread on KDS is up to 227k posts now.
By latest, you mean they have more than one?

Comparing a thread on a subject which, whether we like to admit it or not, directly affects Rangers to that filth should carry a ban.

Scott brown is the new bookies favourite for the Celtic job lololol

I know you don’t go on bookies odds and Robert’s rantings last night are still fresh in our heads but let’s just take a moment anyway cos it’s funny

I think folk are confused about what obsessed actually means

Debate about our main rivals, successful manager leaving isn’t obsessed

Phoning phone ins, trolling forums pretending to be rangers fans to set narratives, tax blogs, commenting on social media on every player were linked with saying sevco etc - that’s obsessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back