Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the fact they had a bigger and deeper squad of riches to pick from!
The cream always rises to the top nearly all the time
Add in my m8 and his fellow group of supporters did not rate him to put it bluntly and various managers ditto would edge me in that direction.
Did he shine in the various European competitions he played with them and got pumped out of ?
Going by their results and number of goals conceded not really.

Hoping Bordeaux don’t get promoted tonight, the Maja rumours will be through the roof :D
I wouldn't say they'll go through the roof as such don't get me wrong he's a decent enough player i think he could add something to our squad but he isn't a striker that will score 25 goals a season and there are better targets out there for us.

He is just another decent player who is good in his comfort zone but can’t handle the particular pressure of winning every game at Rangers.

He’ll go back to being amongst the better defenders in the championship with the pressure off, will probably be better than when he left Preston given the experiences he has gained at Liverpool and Rangers.
And we will have threads with the usual “he wasn’t as bad as made out to be” totally ignoring what we witnessed with him the few times he was actually fit

Innocent photo of Coady, even though he’s capped by England he’s fired his son in an italy top as he fancies a game for the Azzuri!

Reactions: CF4
Actual events are a challenge to be “wrong”

I’ll listen when Carter Vickers and his cost about 4 x more defence breaks the records the defence Goldson was part of did.

Or when Carter Vickers makes a European Final with Celtic.

Till then…yeah it’s just your view that you’d rather back the work of a Celtic player over an excellent Rangers one.
Or imagine how good Goldson could be if he could foul players the way Vickers can. Just think how easy our games would be when Goldson can pull someone out the way and then get them sent off! Will be magic and then you’ll have folks saying what a great player he is.

Or other way round would vickers look as good if pulled up for the fouls he’s got away with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back