Official Non Rangers Transfers Summer 2023

Rodgers again talking about potential in signings being made by them.

Don’t think he’s too chuffed that none are what they deem first team ready
Even the midfielder they’ve signed he’s a 21 year old with not much experience. Not the first choice midfielder they all wanted in.

Looks like Morelos to Fenerbahce off in part due to Batshuayi staying, medical concerns and quote "another reason why Fenerbahçe decided to stop the transfer of Alfredo Morelos was shown as the aggressive attitude of the player."

Looks like Morelos to Fenerbahce off in part due to Batshuayi staying, medical concerns and quite "another reason why Fenerbahçe decided to stop the transfer of Alfredo Morelos was shown as the aggressive attitude of the player."
Maybe wasnt enough crisps on the plane to Turkey and he turned into the Hulk.

At least they have a settled, well-balanced team now. :rolleyes:

Half of them will never be seen in a Chelsea shirt. Will be loaned out and eventually sold on for a bit of profit

Don't like Chelsea at all but they do seem to be very good at getting money in for random young players. Think they got £20m recently for a kid that had made 1 senior appearance in his career

Rodgers again talking about potential in signings being made by them.

Don’t think he’s too chuffed that none are what they deem first team ready
Seemed to say that they wont be signing anyone else. Their fans were desperate for a LB, GK, CM and a more physical striking option. They are not happy.

Lesser players than Palmer have moved for bigger fees than that? He will be a great player and I often used to post I’d have loved us to try to get him on loan especially when Gio was supposed to have had ties to the City group.

Lesser players than Palmer have moved for bigger fees than that? He will be a great player and I often used to post I’d have loved us to try to get him on loan especially when Gio was supposed to have had ties to the City group.
They have just paid more for Lavia and I would say Palmer is the better player.

Chelsea seem to be targeting younger players and looking ahead rather than right now. Be interesting to see how it pans out under Poch.

No much wonder they’re targetting young players because with FFP they’ll be banned from signing new players forever haha!!

Seemed to say that they wont be signing anyone else. Their fans were desperate for a LB, GK, CM and a more physical striking option. They are not happy.
Who have they actually got then, Philips and Palma?

Oh how I wish we could pull a rabbit out the hat tonight!

Spurs sign Nottm Forrest striker Brennan Jonson for £40mill
But Kyogo, but Hatate but, but but........
I await the Spurs bid but Sellik said no story soon

The new fall guy, blaming Davies for lack of Defensive reinforcements for us is a total nonsense
It’s not, he’s on £25k a week and doesn’t play, we’ve 6 central defenders at the club. What’s nonsense is the idea of signing another without moving at least one on. Given he’s a high earner and not playing / looking like playing then of course he’s the stumbling block

Not his fault, it’s in hindsight ours for spending a reported £4m and over £100k a month on wages for him

I’ve never even heard of Johnson, any good?

Was impressed by him whenever I saw Forest live and scored a couple of cracking goals.

As mental as it sounds, probably good value considering the EPL market now.

Burnley signing Maatsen on loan with obligation to buy for £31.5M - mental money for a 21 year old LB.

At what point did the system break for transfers? Which transfer has triggered all these ridiculous moves and prices?

It’s not, he’s on £25k a week and doesn’t play, we’ve 6 central defenders at the club. What’s nonsense is the idea of signing another without moving at least one on. Given he’s a high earner and not playing / looking like playing then of course he’s the stumbling block

Not his fault, it’s in hindsight ours for spending a reported £4m and over £100k a month on wages for him

This is the wrong thread but if the club wanted another centre half we’d have done it, the manager has completely neglected this and instead acting like a kid in a sweetie shop throwing money at strikers.

A mess

This is the wrong thread but if the club wanted another centre half we’d have done it, the manager has completely neglected this and instead acting like a kid in a sweetie shop throwing money at strikers.

A mess
It’s how I used to play Football Manager. Sign a load of attackers and try and fit them in :))

Was impressed by him whenever I saw Forest live and scored a couple of cracking goals.

As mental as it sounds, probably good value considering the EPL market now.

Burnley signing Maatsen on loan with obligation to buy for £31.5M - mental money for a 21 year old LB.

At what point did the system break for transfers? Which transfer has triggered all these ridiculous moves and prices?

Looking back over the years you had Buffon going for at the time crazy money and CR7 going to Real Madrid for circa £80mil was it?

I think the one that destroyed values was the Neymar and Mbappe moves, £160mil was just stupid.

A normal fee in the EPL seems about £50mil, we keep saying the bubble will burst but I dont think it ever will unless the way we watch games changes.

Welsh internationalist. Bags of pace, plays on the right. Probably suits the way fatty plays with him right, Son left as Kulesevski doesn’t appear to have much pace although I’d say he is a better player than Johnson

Might be better dropping that clown Richarlison and playing Son up top.

You may remember his dad, David.

Was a decent player for Forest about 20 years ago.

He’s a good player, considering Forest paid £40m for Morgan Gibbs White last season I’d say that’s a fair deal.

On the face of it its a fair deal it seems, I think I read about his old man recently actually, Jamaican lad.

Back