Official RANGERS APPOINT PHILIPPE CLEMENT AS MEN'S TEAM MANAGER

Clement's CV & history of winning titles is impressive but until the board actually starting acting like a big club instead play acting as one then it'll matter not a jot. Give him the opportunity to succeed. Investment in the support network around him & infrastructure is vital.

Good luck big man. We're all behind you.

It`s a big job, but his CV certainly shows he`s up for it.

I hope everyone is prepared to give him time to make it work, as he has been dealt a fairly bad hand in the state we are in at present.

I wish him all the best. He was my preference from the candidate suggested.

Is he actually in Glasgow ??

That advertising banner behind him looks temporary. Have they taken it over to him for this particular photo stint ??

Good luck to the new gaffer, he’s going to need it. We’ll all need to show that excellent trait that we have over the next couple of months……. Patience :))

Also can’t believe we’ve got this many comments and no complaints about the jeans, shirt and tie combo

This has been done properly and professionally. I hope it works and from what I have read he appears to be the best candidate available. You can't ask for more from the board.

Good luck to the big fella. Big expectations obviously, but we need signs of improvement pretty quick to get the support onside

Having something to be positive about makes quite a change!

Good luck Phil, win games, win trophies and titles, attacking football and there's nothing to worry about.

Aw well no Barry Ferguson and his cronies to derail a foreign coach, hope he introduces shooting first time, and from distance, own goals still count as goals for us.

I’ve been critical in the past but I can’t fault the calibre they have achieved and the sensitivity of the process.

It’s great to see a tested and experienced manager at the helm with a winning background. I can only imagine that we would have had to commit financially to support PCs vision for the club and structure.

PC has my full support, buzzing for this!
The proof will be in the pudding

Clement was my pick for the manager but I'm not getting excited quite yet. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do and getting the team in shape, then when we look like winning things, I'll get excited.

The very best of luck to Phillipe.

Time to unite.

No moaning that it wasn’t who you wanted. No sneering at others because you did want him over the other candidates.

Stop moaning about Dessers, Lammers et al.

He’s here now. It’s time for unity and seeing where this next journey takes us

Agree with this.

The board have acted decisively here and fair play to them for that.

We need to get behind Clement and stick with him while he gets his system working and eventually gets in his type of player.

A lot of huge matches coming up so let's all stick together and get right behind the players.

We need to give him time and money,patience required

With our support ? Not a chance.
If he doesn’t want the league cup a percentage will already want him out.
Social media makes things so much harder now I’d say, it’s likely we’ll come second to they lot in the league and he’s already under pressure. Even if it’s not his fault.

Good luck Philippe.

Not a project like Beale, has no affiliation to the club like Gio.

Has a track record of titles, Will hopefully give zero fucks to players reputations.

Time to stand up & be counted or leave (the players, particular the senior figures).

Very happy.

Back