Official RANGERS APPOINT PHILIPPE CLEMENT AS MEN'S TEAM MANAGER

AS with every new manager he will have my full support and welcome him to our club.
I really hope Philippe will turn things around have us competing and provide the stability we all want both on and off the park.

Good Luck Sir,

The Ibrox faithful, we stand with pride,
With Clement at the helm, we'll never hide.
In this new era, we'll conquer all,
Our Rangers, under Clement, will stand tall.

A champion's heart and a tactician's mind,
In you, our hopes and dreams are entwined.
With every victory, our spirits soar,
Under your leadership, we'll win even more.

He’s just unilaterally broke the contract.

About as good a coach as we could get in our current position. Now its on the board to provide him the support he needs to succeed.

Good luck big Phil

He genuinely looks like a big scary bastard of a guy

All the best, Phil, take us back to where we belong

What encourages me is that someone of his ilk would only take a job like ours if was ensured he was going to be given the proper resources i.e transfer budget for the job

There's no way he'd accept coming here on the premise that he'd have to make do with what he's got. That alone has me extremely optimistic that we're in for a real change at the Club.

Maybe it was to enjoy our beautiful Scottish climate :))

Men's team? Did
Fair play to the board, Souness allegedly had a pop at them regarding how the football side of things was being run - instead of cold shouldering Souness they invited him into the process, excellent.

Happy with the new manager, hopefully we can show a bit of patience.
Oh aye, we are renowned for our patience!

If he doesn't win the 1st team versus rest of squad 800 - 0 then get out

Know nothing about him but it's good to know Souness was involved in the process.

Welcome to the best club in the world.

Welcome Philippe. He looks like a big hard bastard, the type that takes no prisoners. His CV fits the bill, nice to have a proper manager again.

Good Luck to the new boss would like to get 2 decent wingers with real pace in January 2 Jota's(apologies) would be ideal.

Glad this is sorted. Welcome to Rangers Phillipe. Lets start getting this team sorted oot.

Big man looks like he take zero shite but his player literally will run through brick walls for him as well

6 foot 3 so definitely an intimidating presence.

But most importantly, he's an actual manager with real success under his belt.

Our players won't be taking the piss like they did with their pal Beale. If they even try they will be punted to Albion Rovers reserves.

Back