Official Rangers win case over tickets with SPFL - but authorities refuse to issue compliance edict to Celtic

Not that we needed any proof but it’s there for all to see that these Cunts run our game,there won’t be any fine for them also .

SPL placemen doing what the are told by Bheast FC

So we offer the scum 800 tickets. They refuse them which is their prerogative

They fail to have any reasonable dialogue re tickets for Rangers so they get away with doing what they want

SPL as usual bowing down to their masters

Hope the team go there and win

The hoardes will be throwing sharks all over the car park and the world will see what they are like if we win at their dump

Go on Rangers do them please

Should be taking this further. Courts if neccesary even if it postpones the game. Cant just let them dictate like this
Only court this could go to is uefa and the court of arbitration for sport and that takes an age.
Outer house of the court of session would refuse to hear this.

Rangers OFFERED them an allocation. They chose to decline it. Rangers should be demanding to know why the SFA /SPFL are not upholding their own rules.

The SPFL rule states that if a reasonable number cannot be agreed, then the SPFL board SHOULD determine that.

They are in agreement with Rangers argument yet still shit out of making a decision clearly not wishing to upset Liewell & Co'.

That's the thing if they have failed to comply and submit what was requested then even if the committee could agree a number they should be at least given notice that they have referring them to a disciplinary committee for bringing the game into disrepute

That's maybe why we are highlighting the governance issues.
When it comes down to it there is absolutely no justifiable reason for the committee not to decide on an allocation and tell celtic that this is their decision.

Should have asked for tickets much earlier and made it public what was going on behind the scenes. They have just broken the rules and SPFL have done nothing about it. I can't think of any other league in the world this would happen.

Rangers OFFERED them an allocation. They chose to decline it. Rangers should be demanding to know why the SFA /SPFL are not upholding their own rules.

The SPFL rule states that if a reasonable number cannot be agreed, then the SPFL board SHOULD determine that.

They are in agreement with Rangers argument yet still shit out of making a decision clearly not wishing to upset Liewell & Co'.
If the shoe were on the other foot, we would already have had a disrepute charge, fine and they'd probably have closed the corner where we house the away fans nomally.

Instead Celtic mess them about and they do jack shit about it. As others have said it will lead to some form of minimum percentage that the filth will continue to flout since they've got away with this already.

Guilty but carry on Celtic.

What kind of people are running our League?
(I rhetorically ask as I shake my head in disbelief)

But it's not just about the ticketing, it's everything else they seem to get a pass on.

Anyway, this cements my stance on their support at Ibrox, keep them away.

This was never going to be resolved mid-season and probably rightly so - the meltdown would have been epic if one was perceived to have an advantage over another.
We offered them tickets, they turned them down. They refused to offer us tickets. If anything, they're the ones who have been offered any advantage. Just goes to show which team run the league.

Should have asked for tickets much earlier and made it public what was going on behind the scenes. They have just broken the rules and SPFL have done nothing about it. I can't think of any other league in the world this would happen.
I suspect the process has been ongoing for a while now and their authorities wasted as much time as possible to allow a situation where it’s too late for further action.

Not that it affects me, as I will never be attending the piggery again anyway but it's a disgrace what they are getting away with. The scum really do have the authorities wrapped round their finger.

Precedent set here surely, If 2 clubs in dispute and one refuses to engage with the SPFL then no action will be taken?
We all know if the issue was reversed the bent SPFL would have hammer us.

The real issue here is the hold they have on the SPFL and its members only acting in the best interests of one club.
I never want to see them polluting Ibrox again but it’s the corruption within the SPFL that concerns me.

Will our board be proactive and demand disciplinary action against Celtic and those on the sub committee? Won't hold my breath. Prob have some discussions in the background, build bridges, as usual.

So its celtic thats to blame. Well done mr rangers for proving it publicly, no more its Rangers to blame in media please. Reasonable figure would be what we offered them and they refused

Will our board be proactive and demand disciplinary action against Celtic and those on the sub committee? Won't hold my breath. Prob have some discussions in the background, build bridges, as usual.

Of course not. Shrug their shoulders & say oh well most likely.

Begs the question of who is actually running the SPFL?

Lawell? Doncaster?

One thing is for certain, despite the propaganda from the east end and the media it is not some form Rangers supporting canal.

What's the point of the SPFL having rules and committees when they just let Celtic break those rules whenever they want.
They always have let Celtic break the rules.
Or they make up new ones that suit Celtic like awarding them a title when the season wasn’t finished.

Can only assume celtic know their hate fillled bigoted fans are incapable of behaving and can't guarantee the safety of Rangers fans.

In this case a heavy penalty is the only course of action open to the authorities if they want to maintain any claim to be impartial, as laughable as it is.

I wonder if police Scotland or politicians have had any input to this.

The diabolical entity that is celtic fc shame Scottish football yet again and sporting integrity is out the window. Yet again Rangers are treated differently.

Was always going to happen, and it’s clear to see that unseen hand at work once again to the detriment of Scottish Football.

An absolute shambolic organisation that gives the bowling club committees a bad name.

Good on Rangers for calling it out for what it is.

They knew exactly what they were doing, led by the slug himself.

This will bite those dirty rancid rat bastards on the arse, and they should never receive tickets for Ibrox ever again.

Any thought of them getting any sort of allocation near what they thought they would get should be completely dead in the water.

Roll on the SPFL board meeting which Celtic have aimed for with this decision for the introduction of 5/10% minimum away fan allocations which will see closer to the old allocations.

Yet again though, incompetence from
The SPFL with using subjective wording on a rule causing room for a club to %^*& another club about.
Zero from here on in, %^*& them. Scheming f3nian scum

As we all know that rancid club do as they please without fear of action from the corrupt and compliant scotshit football authorities.

They want the Broomloan and nothing else. That said, I expected this because there are genuinely safety issues in relation to the segregation of Rangers fans at Celtic Park in that away area. They can't accept the low allocation because if they do, they're risking a crush of their own fans in their North Stand concourse.

Not our fault their stadium is a death trap. The only real solution is the Euro Allocation but I doubt they'd accept that, so %^*& 'em.

Back