Hospitality Ticketing - general

thought I would chance my arm and asked if there was any tickets available in Hosp for the 6th April Game - Rangers v Dims. To my surprise was informed there would be but you had to buy a total of 5 matches in Hosp.

I asked how much - when you included Vat would come to £2300.00....... ooffttt

Has anyone actually heard if they have Dumbarton rather than it being in resverstions and then disappear?

thought I would chance my arm and asked if there was any tickets available in Hosp for the 6th April Game - Rangers v Dims. To my surprise was informed there would be but you had to buy a total of 5 matches in Hosp.

I asked how much - when you included Vat would come to £2300.00....... ooffttt
In which area?

On the tickets for tonight in club 72 emailed over it says seating. does this mean the normal perks of club 72 as in bar access etc isn’t available or just the way they’ve written them up?

Was just in collecting the Hibs tickets. The Dumbarton pile is tiny. Must only be about 15 envelopes.

St Mirren collections should be Friday

So when in purchase history it says under 'Staus' PURCHASED. But nothing in my basket. Anyone any idea what this means ? Thanks in advance. This is for Dumbarton game.

Anyone else still waiting on their ticket for tonight’s match? Got the Albion car park QR code yesterday but no match ticket.

Back