Euro 2024 play offs tonight - Georgia v Greece, Wales v Poland, Ukraine v Iceland plus Scotland v. Northern Ireland

Watched it myself don't think it's been the worst game. In saying that definitely want penalties.
It’s one of the worst games I think I’ve ever seen. 120 minutes played and there’s been 4 shots on target and I’m pretty sure 3 of them have been from corner kicks.

James McFayden on tonight. God forbid you critique.
We've lost a friendly match. Their fans have stayed to applaud their players for barely touching the ball.

We're going to the Euros. During the dark days, it was a lap of shame.

We'll play against a higher quality of player and I think that will actually bring the best out of us.

It's not all doom and gloom. The manager, who has brought the good times back to Scotland, will have us prepared for the Euros.

It’s one of the worst games I think I’ve ever seen. 120 minutes played and there’s been 4 shots on target and I’m pretty sure 3 of them have been from corner kicks.
You must have missed a hell of a lot of Rangers games over the last decade or so mate.

"England's undisputed No1 but it was a howler for Belgium's opener, with Pickford trying to force a pass out and only finding Amadou Onana who teed up Youri Tielemans to finish with the keeper racing back across his goalmouth. Wasn't required to make the sharp saves he pulled off against Brazil to make up for that mistake. Right now there is no alternative putting serious pressure on him for the starting spot..."

That's Sky's rating for Pickford on tonight's game. The language just shows how little regard there has been for Butlands efforts up north this season to suggest Pickford has no pressure on him for his position. Farce.

at least this game will have a dramatic ending, 2hrs I wish I could get back though :D

both teams I wouldn't fear playing at a Euros

Referee at t Wales game a total ass. Never a second booking especially the fouls he’s let go through the game.

I hope Poland shite the bed like usual.
Come on Wales and all the lads that shagged her in the valleys.

Back