Season Ticket Renewals are now live - check E-Mails

Somone somewhere is at it. I used to laugh about it with my pals. We got to a European final and sell out every week and are still skint.

We should be raking it in with sponsorship money.
Wouldn't matter how much we were raking in they still need to squeeze every penny they think they can get away with out of us

Still waiting for Renew Password email?

How long does it take?
How many times have you requested it? I came to the conclusion that if you re request it it, your previous request comes as a broken link, just got to be patient I guess, although if you're like me with these things, that isn't easy.

Anyone else got a message below when trying to renew after resetting password - plus a different (new) Rangers no showing!
There were no subscriptions found that could be renewed at this time.

Dropped Rangers a message - see what they say
Cheers

A reminder to all of those doing password resets. Delete all the zeros at the front of your Rangers Number. It should be 9 digits, starting with a 5.

Just tried renewing mine, first time it didn’t work but did second time

Expected glitches but new site does seem more user friendly

Is it just me or has this change locked everyone out of the old system? Not been able to get back in since I reset password and renewed.

I wasn't having much luck with the password reset last week so started it from scratch this morning and it was done within minutes, used my seatsub balance and signed up to cccs. It's just a pitty I'm still raging about yesterdays game.

Next season might be the season where I pick and choose my games aa bit and use seat sub to build up credit to use against the cost of the European games. Paying for me and the kids is an absolute fortune now!

I’ll be doing the same but I wouldn’t rule out the club removing credit use against European games given how much they are fleecing the fans. They did that during the CL campaign a few seasons back.

Not if you are on autorenew

Only way is to pay for the season ticket as well currently
Slightly off topic , MyGers auto renews today if you have the same payment details from last year, as I mine has changed , I have to sign in and purchase with the bank card details, Will this be done on the via Seatgeek or the current system?

Slightly off topic , MyGers auto renews today if you have the same payment details from last year, as I mine has changed , I have to sign in and purchase with the bank card details, Will this be done on the via Seatgeek or the current system?
Current system unless it added to the SeatGeek but I think that is deal to will ST currently

Does anyone else have a juvenile season ticket fir their child?
What's the price this season?
I'm in CD1 and my son's ticket has went from £166 to £399 this season.

Is there no option now to do a bank transfer?

Really grudge this £3 X 2 for myself and my son. Wish they'd just say the price of the ticket was £3 more.

I’m on auto renew for my season ticket , I’m sure we need to go on and tick cccs usually, can we not do that yet?
CCCS isn't on autorenew - optional to join is yes it isn't available yet if you are on autorenew for your season tickets sorry should have made a bit clearer unless you go the way I mentioned

Try clicking the CCCS enrollment or in your account - ticket scheme no option

I'm just back from a holiday abroad and the email from last Thursday mentions the deadline to using seatsub credit was this morning at 9am. I had about 81 quid in my seatsub balance, is that just gone then?

I had no access to emails as my contact email is my work email, security policies don't allow me to login to that account outside of the UK. Seems pretty harsh?

Did anyone's child junior renewal come in with the wrong attachment on it?

I got mine and it had all the details on it fine. My son's came in with an advert for UKSoccerShop in the body of the email and no information on the price of his ticket, the seat number or payment dates.

I'm needing to add us both to the CCCS this year having come off it last year. Can see a trip to the T.O. coming on to deal with it. What the opening hours these days?

That’s me renewed but enrolment to the two schemes doesn’t seem to be on my account?

Yeah but these increases are needed to win us the league. That’s what they said the last time, and the time before….
Don’t forget your £40 Mygers bounty goes straight to the first team too! That was the line they used to sell it originally. Sure the majority of fans would be happier with the money in their pockets rather than topping up those jokers wages

I'm just back from a holiday abroad and the email from last Thursday mentions the deadline to using seatsub credit was this morning at 9am. I had about 81 quid in my seatsub balance, is that just gone then?

I had no access to emails as my contact email is my work email, security policies don't allow me to login to that account outside of the UK. Seems pretty harsh?
The deadline for using Seatsub credit ONLY applies to those on auto renew.....everyone else can use it at any time up until renewal deadline on 3rd May.....confirmed in writing in email from T.O. last week.

Don’t forget your £40 Mygers bounty goes straight to the first team too! That was the line they used to sell it originally. Sure the majority of fans would be happier with the money in their pockets rather than topping up those jokers wages
The funny thing is with the 5% increase to the fans, you could probably make that up by the players taking a 1% wage deduction for a week.

Renewed on Saturday with 10 month finance and had confirmation email from Rangers but still not had anything from finance company, anyone in the same boat?

I had £115 in seatsub credit that I used against it which took it down to £474. I can never make midweek games due to work so always seatsub it instead of selling it.
Paying it in 4 monthly instalments which is a saving of nearly £30 month thanks to the credit I had

Back