Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Need to bounce back, need a proper reaction from them. A win is a win but a convincing win would just feel a bit better. Most important thing is the win.

What have some Players got to do to get dropped? And why dont go two up Front of at least try something different.
Im a Big Fan of Big Phil but this can not be the Message after Saturday.

I know several players weren't up for it against Ross County but the main criticism seemed to be that Clement changes the team too much. Now he doesn't and it's a problem again ? :)

Be shouting for Roofe all week hope he delivers would have put Raskin in for Lawrence I suppose that’s being negative,it’s all about commitment and desire now .

Sima apart, that side lacks a load of pace, cost us massively across the midfield on Sunday

Suppose we have limited options

Seems bonkers to continue picking Silva.

Could say that about most players at the minute to be fair but we actually have alternative wide options on the bench that would also allow Sima to play in his strongest position.

Clement making a rod for his own back with that team selection.
Where's Balogun?
Didn't think he'd drop the captain butt Sticking with Souter and Goldson FFS!!
How the hell is Silva still starting?
Lawrence and Cantwell both starting, can't see that working.

Sterling always looks awkward at LB to me, so the fact he's been selected before Borna, may suggest the latter has kicked his last ball for Rangers.

Sad end to his Rangers career if so.

For all our faults we don't struggle to make changes.

You trust Roofe more than anyone in squad to take them. Fingers crossed

Roofe has been rotten this season when he's made it on to the field but let's hope it's back to his usual self tonight. Got to be better than Dessers of late.

Glad to see Barisic replaced but I'd hoped for more changes.

Same old faces with no repercussions for dismal displays. Hopefully we've got a midfield of note.

GLYnGsPXsAAW6pU
In fairness it’s the team I would have picked

Clement making a rod for his own back with that team selection.
Where's Balogun?
Didn't think he'd drop the captain butt Sticking with Souter and Goldson FFS!!
How the hell is Silva still starting?
Lawrence and Cantwell both starting, can't see that working.
Cantwell needs to focus on basics and cut out his showboating. Also needs to learn to tackle properly and not half arsed

It's a strange one. He's played left back in the past so you would think he could slot in there instead of Ridvan and Borna. Maybe injured or not impressing in training.?
We want rid of him. Playing him might give him the idea he has a future at the club.

Playing Dowell as a holding midfielder was a disaster at the weekend. Lawrence isn't much better suited for it, so we'll see how that goes.

Silva on the left, again not really suited to it.

Back