Scottish cup semi finals

Aye but remember guys, if you go on a celtc forum they'll say refs are against them.

So according to the weird wee group on here, that means refs are actually just poor.

Just saw the incident.
Seriously?
Dismissed almost immediately?
What did we miss?
If the person on VAR misses this, then VAR should be gone after this.
As well as this person looking at this.

I don't understand. He gave the penalty and didn't even go to the screen to overturn the onfield decision. VAR can only ask him to look again. They can't overturn

I understand, its called cheating and they are not even hiding it any more.

The game is a bogey. No point in even turning up

Cameron Carter-Vickers kicks the heel of Junior Hoilett inside the penalty box.

However, after a VAR check, it somehow ends up as a free-kick to Celtic.

That's exactly what they have, it's from 14 years of virtually unending success.
Our players are scared of them, and also terrified going to play them at the piggery especially.
We've just witnessed another case of blatant cheating.
Why the praise.

Is there any point on Scottish football continuing? A disgrace and so blatant.
Europe is how this league should be, them completely nowhere and shown up for being a terrible team

wonder how many refs will get a medal at the end of the season for helping

Even Cater Vickers knew.

Clutching at straws trying to say similar to our OF disallowed goal at Ibrox.
Dessers took the ball off the Sellik player. CCV kicked-nay volleyed- the Sheep player as he was in the act of playing the ball.

Mental

The fact these utter mutants think there is some conspiracy against them when they've had two penalties let off them today is hilarious. Referees and Var team are petrified of them.

I may be wrong. But comparing it to the Dessers one earlier in the season. IIRC, the Celtic defender touched the ball so the argument was he was in control of the ball.

I don't think the defender did there. The ball was loose.

The amount of times that Johnston buys free kicks for non existent fouls is incredible.

Same as the Morelos goal last year. Loses out to the attacker and just chucks himself to the ground.

They said because sheep player didn't touch the ball, that is corrupt as that's saying you can be booted in the box with no pen as long as you don't touch the ball.

It’s blatant cheating.
Aberdeen were literally robbed of a penalty.
Disgraceful refereeing decision.

I think Robertson gives a foul for the collision before the tackle, he was never giving them a penalty.

Back