Rangers to open talks with Lundstram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d imagine Hatate is on about £10k a week.

Mental to think we’ll pay Lunny about double that and probably on a 3 year deal.

I liked him, but for the money and of late, he looks like he’s regressing, badly.

Lundstram and Goldson look either shot or in horrible form.

That was a while ago he said that.

It's also, again, pretty much all he can say right now as he's a player we are still using as we attempt to win a treble with 7 games to go. Same as how we were told last year we'd be speaking to Kent etc.

Won't stop people losing their tiny minds though.

I was saying this to my mates the other day - see up until maybe 8 weeks ago, there was a case for him to get another year as he was (at times) a rock in that anchor role and ran our midfield. His good performances outweighed his bad ones.

However, in the last 8 weeks he has undone all of that hard work and removed any backing and credit in the bank with the fanbase for him to get a new deal as he has been absolutely abysmal

He shouldn’t get a new deal but he will get one

his form is too up and down for a new deal IMO, particularly on the wages he`s be looking for.

and when his form is down, it`s waaaay down.

200w.gif

I was saying this to my mates the other day - see up until maybe 8 weeks ago, there was a case for him to get another year as he was (at times) a rock in that anchor role and ran our midfield. His good performances outweighed his bad ones.

However, in the last 8 weeks he has undone all of that hard work and removed any backing and credit in the bank with the fanbase for him to get a new deal as he has been absolutely abysmal

He shouldn’t get a new deal but he will get one
He has history for chucking it and is still a hated figure on the Sheff Utd forums.

Alarm bells ringing right in our ears now.

I thought it was going to be different this time.

When will we ever get a manager who sees through this lot and weeds them out ? if this is true it's painful but until it's confirmed I still hold out hope that he will sort this.

Last edited:
And we were assured by some that Clement had the chancers sussed and would sort it out :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back