Anyone else laughing at Silva’s miss?

Here's Messi, since he's undoubtedly the greatest of all time.
If it's good enough for him, then I'm sure it's alright for Silva.

The idea that even the best players in football don't lose their footing, or miss sitters only seems to exist on this forum.
Hardly the same, there was a guy beside him.

I have just seen it back there. I think the ball is poor and he thinks it is for someone coming in behind him so he stops both feet to try and let it run past him.

Because he's human.

It's easy enough to find clips of guys like Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Kane, Pele, Mbappe missing chances like that.

I've genuinely got no idea why people on here need to act like these things are exclusive to Rangers players.

WTF? Is this for real?

Are you seriously - seriously- suggesting I'm saying that because he's a Rangers player and wouldn't be saying the same thing about any other player in any other team?

WTF? Is this for real?

Are you seriously - seriously- suggesting I'm saying that because he's a Rangers player and wouldn't be saying the same thing about any other player in any other team?
I love your mock outrage here, it's absolutely hilarious.

Coming from a guy who can't understand a professional sportsman making an arse of something.

Professionals in all walks of life make a cùnt of things.

But you keep pretending you have no idea how it can happen.

He clearly tripped. It happens. Move on. He’s a young player and will make mistakes. Grow up those slagging him. There’s enough Tim-lovers in the Media having a swipe at him. Especially those of a Radio Scotland persuasion. Stop pandering and having a go. Bad as that lot jumping on him for that. FFS.

I love your mock outrage here, it's absolutely hilarious.

Coming from a guy who can't understand a professional sportsman making an arse of something.

Professionals in all walks of life make a cùnt of things.

But you keep pretending you have no idea how it can happen.

Lol, whatever

I would send him back to Molineux he offers nothing we don’t have at the club from players that are actually ours overpriced and overhyped a £40 million player should effectively be a standout in Scotland he’s far from that

Looking for a penalty with no one near him, embarrassing again.
Are you I sanely infected by scum mentality? He never dived once against them and he didn't dive today! It is obvious he got his toe stuck in the turf running at speed too fast to control the ball but if you think he dived I think you are a distant relative of Mr Magoo and should go and get your eyes tested ffs?

Very unselfish play from Dessers who could’ve got his hat trick, a frustrating miss for silva as even a tap in would help his confidence no end, he’s clearly got ability but is majorly struggling with us

Whatever your views on Silva (and I think he's terrible), there is no way anyone can blame Dessers for the pass, it was on a plate

Agreed. Some of the comments on here slating Dessers are out of order. A striker with more confidence (and skill?) might take the shot himself but the pass was more than fine. It leaves Silva with almost an open goal.

I’ve watched it back, even in slow motion, and I still can’t figure out if he’s diving or not. He’s either thinking he’s going to win a penalty, or he’s not ready for the pass and can’t get his feet right. Either option still means he’s garbage though so suppose it doesn’t really matter.

Any Rangers fan saying he dived needs to have a look in the mirror. Pathetic mentally challenged patter that.

The ball is played behind him whilst he was running at speed, he tried to sort his feet out but lost balance and fell. Why the %^*& would anyone dive when they've got a tap in?

Honestly with fans like ours who needs enemies.

Any Rangers fan saying he dived needs to have a look in the mirror. Pathetic mentally challenged patter that.

The ball is played behind him whilst he was running at speed, he tried to sort his feet out but lost balance and fell. Why the %^*& would anyone dive when they've got a tap in?

Honestly with fans like ours who needs enemies.
As I posted earlier, it’s quite difficult to see what he could be doing and, well, the Occam’s Razor theory suggests a dive has to be an option.

giphy.gif
That just about ended me. Wife and two boys in the kitchen all staring at me while I almost choked myself laughing.

Yes I had a bit of a chuckle at. . . what ever the hell that was he was doing.
I did burst out laughing when I remembered wolves spent 35 million on that.

35 million
No
It did look behind him
I don’t know what his position is meant to be, it’s not a striker.

Back