House of Fraser Glasgow Xmas Lights Switch On

Teddyjohn

Rumour has it that Scotland's very own bid target during the summer (Kieran Tierney) for bids of around £30m from Juventus et al will be switching on the lights for HoF next Thursday. His sister is the 'Events Manager' in the Glasgow store.

So, HoF pulls another disastrous stunt out of the bag by getting the new Paul McStay (who can forget him in tears throwing his hooped top into the Jungle thinking it was his last game for the Scum only to discover that no-one wanted him!) to do something for zilch thus alienating a large chunk of potential customers but I suppose it won't cost them anything all the same....

Last edited:
Am I the only person who has no clue what the OP is on about, I take it someone who Juventus were interested in is turning the Xmas lights on but I've no idea who the next Paul Mccstay is.

Can you not just say the name of the player?

You must have been sleeping.

Logic says if this is happening, then its a player from each club helping do it.

Maybe they asked but for obvious reasons we said no.

Do you think be gives a fek that it's Tierney & it might alienate a group of possible shoppers he has already alienated.

Hope he Wears his Sunday best Wellies as electrical things as it can be a dangerous thing to play with.

They actually have a ceremony for switching on those lights at HoF? There's a house in my street with more lights than that ffs.

Hope they don’t get him mixed up wae the wee guy who sits outside most days, need to be fingerprints, facial recognition will be no use. (They all look the same)

Rangers fans wont be shopping there anyway with Fat Mike as the beneficiary, so I can't see how having a scum player turn the lights on will do any more damage.

Like it or lump it Glasgow is a divided city. Never heard of such a one sided public stunt.
House of Fraser was an iconic shop at one time. I look forward to hearing of its future closure and i hope someone hits the wee republican bassa with an egg.

Last edited:
On another note, there is a sign up in the window of the old Maplin at St Enoch's from Elite stating a Rangers Store will be opening, details to apply for jobs with a close date of the 23rd of November so full expect it to open early December.

You must have been sleeping.
Going by the replys I'm not the only one his who's been sleeping then, when was Tierney said to be the next paul mcstay?

It would have made more sense just to say Tierney is turning on the lights.

Going by the replys I'm not the only one his who's been sleeping then, when was Tierney said to be the next paul mcstay?

It would have made more sense just to say Tierney is turning on the lights.
The comparison being made is the rediculous statement of clubs interested in Tierney and McStay.

Hopefully someone Doyle's up the wiring.
oh8cbt.jpg

:D

Back