House of Fraser Glasgow Xmas Lights Switch On

Apparently Tierney the potential £30m Juventus target will be giving away free Lonsdale gear at the switch on, with Paul McStay dressed as an Elf

Forrest will be flashing in the window.

gracenotesmall.gif

His nuts roasting on an open fire....

What that fat fûcking scumbag Ashley has done to our club should have been enough to stop bears going to his stores long before any rumours of some wee plooky mentally challenged switching on Christmas lights.

Fat Mike knows he’s alienated the Rangers support so is doubling down on his only market, quite smart actually.

Please advise everyone you know especially females (mums, sisters, daughters, wives and girlfriends :)) who make up the majority of shoppers especially in there, not to go there.

Is there any other football club that is in a forced partnership with a company that actually is going out of its way to hurt that football club?

I mean can you imagine say Adidas in partnership with Man Utd but in their shops stocking Man City strips with Man City advertising everywhere?

Then when you consider who had control of Rangers when these deals where made...........

Was in there yesterday. It seemed to me that they have had a change over of staff as a lot of them didn’t seem to have a clue what they are a doing. Noticed they were all casually dressed, most in jeans & trainers.
And reduced labels all over the shop. It’s going to the dogs already.

Was in there yesterday. It seemed to me that they have had a change over of staff as a lot of them didn’t seem to have a clue what they are a doing. Noticed they were all casually dressed, most in jeans & trainers.
And reduced labels all over the shop. It’s going to the dogs already.

I feel sorry for the staff that have been there years, having a scumbag like Ashley at the helm must be rather concerning, to say the least. He treats people like shite, horrible man in anybody's language....

Might pull a hamstring getting up on the platform to switch on the lights, might be easier just coming out........ehm
The lift.

He knows the Rangers support want nothing to do with his stores so is appealing to the next audience. Its marketing. Hes hoping to get the scum in.

Back