Morelos wind up quotes in dressing room shown on TV....

Coza

anyone got any links to this when the bt sport/sky coverage shows quotes in dressing room clearly designed to wind up Alfie?

Guy in my work saying this never happened and saying if true it would have been all over the press. I remember multiple Spanish speaking posters on here noticing it.

I thought it was Hamilton but Livingston wouldn’t shock me.

I just remember the Spanish speakers in here instantly picking up on it.

Livi players were apparently tought to say certain phrases to wind him up. “Your mums a whore” etc but I’m not sure it was reported in the media, just on here. I think it’s probably fairly common especially if somebody has a reputation for reacting, although probably in English.

Livi players were apparently tought to say certain phrases to wind him up. “Your mums a whore” etc but I’m not sure it was reported in the media, just on here. I think it’s probably fairly common especially if somebody has a reputation for reacting, although probably in English.

That's fúckin outrageous. Because its against us though no-one will bother.

As long as they didn't blow a kiss in his direction.................

Happens at all levels.

Aberdeen amateurs have a polish team.

One smart (unt in my team called the lads mum a whore. The polish lad spread his nose across his face at a corner.

Priceless. Well deserved

No doubt mate but I think this shows the level of anatagonism that Morelos is subject to week in week out.

I have a pious holier than thou guy in Work who doesn’t like Morelos as he is “a thug” who “carries himself poorly on the pitch”. This is kryptonite as when I mentioned the players saying these things to a young guy living in a foreign country he was horrified and definitely was in the backfoot but then moved in and questioned the validity of it being true. Was hoping for some evidence to ram down his throat.

I heard a while back certain players have been learning spanish to wind Alfredo up, pretty sure Gerrard would have drilled it into him not to take the bait though.

anyone got any links to this when the bt sport/sky coverage shows quotes in dressing room clearly designed to wind up Alfie?

Guy in my work saying this never happened and saying if true it would have been all over the press. I remember multiple Spanish speaking posters on here noticing it.

This is the original post
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/livi-tactics-to-wind-up-morelos-today.48818/

It's ridiculous but as stated it's no doubt a common occurrence. Although obviously if it was a septic player it would have been front back page stories about racism in Scottish football.

Morelos is hated due to being a Pedro signing, not talking English and being the best player in the league.

I suspect Gerrard has him revelling in it now.

Much like Suarez after the Evra incident.

I think it will work to our benefit.
Foreign player deliberately being targeted and the authorities do nothing about it?

Clear evidence of Anti-Colombian racism in Scottish football

Foreign player deliberately being targeted and the authorities do nothing about it?

Clear evidence of Anti-Colombian racism in Scottish football
You don't think every striker in the game, regardless of where they are from hasn't been told their mothers a whore?

Wow, this place is funny sometimes.

So no pics of any sort. Quite disappointing really.

Mind you, sounds like the livi players have made more of an effort to speak Spanish than the big man has made to speak English!

hijo de puta

You don't think every striker in the game, regardless of where they are from hasn't been told their mothers a whore?

Wow, this place is funny sometimes.
The precedent was set two weeks ago

Why are the press and our politicians doing nothing about this outrage? Maybe the racism goes deeper than we thought...

The biggest story of the last 2 weeks in Scottish Football has been Candeias wrongful sending off. Yet our impartial mhedia appear not to have asked Candeias why he was so annoyed with Ferdinand that he chose to blow kisses at him. (If they had asked him and he refused an interview, I'm sure we would have heard about it).

Playing out wide, Candeias would not have had too much contact with Ferdinand and I don't recall Ferdinand putting in a tackle on him during the game.

On the other hand, Morelos plays through the middle, up against Ferdinand for 90 minutes. Again, I don't recall Ferdinand making a bad tackle on Morelos during the game.

The question then is... Why blow kisses at Ferdinand? Why not the St Boo support or any other player?

Next question... Why do it when Morelos scored, but not do it when he scored himself?

If he had a problem with Ferdinand, it would have made more sense to do it when he scored.

There has to be a reason. Could it be that Spanish speaking Candeias heard Spanish speaking Morelos being wound up for 90 mins and when Morelos scored, he took the opportunity to have a bit of fun at Ferdinand's expense and let him know that his plan didn't work.

They would have been in the sjie if they had been taught to blow him kisses.

No doubt mate but I think this shows the level of anatagonism that Morelos is subject to week in week out.

I have a pious holier than thou guy in Work who doesn’t like Morelos as he is “a thug” who “carries himself poorly on the pitch”. This is kryptonite as when I mentioned the players saying these things to a young guy living in a foreign country he was horrified and definitely was in the backfoot but then moved in and questioned the validity of it being true. Was hoping for some evidence to ram down his throat.

“Carries himself poorly on the pitch”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m betting Mr Pious is a bit light on his loafers. LOL When is your workmate having his coming out party :D

“Carries himself poorly on the pitch”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m betting Mr Pious is a bit light on his loafers. LOL When is your workmate having his coming out party :D

That’s the best bit. No nonsense centre half who loves Roy Keane. Wtf!?!?

Just imagine the outrage if they never said these things but instead reportedly blew him a kiss, i bet they all would have got a yellow card.

The biggest story of the last 2 weeks in Scottish Football has been Candeias wrongful sending off. Yet our impartial mhedia appear not to have asked Candeias why he was so annoyed with Ferdinand that he chose to blow kisses at him. (If they had asked him and he refused an interview, I'm sure we would have heard about it).

Playing out wide, Candeias would not have had too much contact with Ferdinand and I don't recall Ferdinand putting in a tackle on him during the game.

On the other hand, Morelos plays through the middle, up against Ferdinand for 90 minutes. Again, I don't recall Ferdinand making a bad tackle on Morelos during the game.

The question then is... Why blow kisses at Ferdinand? Why not the St Boo support or any other player?

Next question... Why do it when Morelos scored, but not do it when he scored himself?

If he had a problem with Ferdinand, it would have made more sense to do it when he scored.

There has to be a reason. Could it be that Spanish speaking Candeias heard Spanish speaking Morelos being wound up for 90 mins and when Morelos scored, he took the opportunity to have a bit of fun at Ferdinand's expense and let him know that his plan didn't work.
I am certain Ferdinand said something as he ran past and his kiss is a reaction to that.

You can tell by the way he is turning back rather than as he is passing him.

Back