Stuart Findlay - Kilmarnock

Scored the winner against the tims at Rugby Park this season I think ? Good player. Not special though, so I would pass.

So many people standards are so low.. there just happy to go and watch rangers.. win nothing .
Sorry but if our targets are these players itll b at least 5yr before we actually win a trophy..

I'd fancy Steven Gerrard to find us a CB. He's already delivered 4 of a better quality to any thing we've seen in years.

More concerned about his past, ex bheggar. I don't want them any where near Rangers.

If all there rumours are correct we are looking at CBs and he is one that's under consideration. If we do sign anyone as long as they have the ability and are committed to us then I don't have any problems.

Not for me. If we're shopping at that level Halkett is better, cheaper and one of us. Morelos ragdolled him at Rugby Park in the cup.

Findlay never played in the league cup game. Scott Boyd was alongside Broadfoot in centre of defence.

Saying that I have seen a lot of Findlay when he was a youth player at Celtic and thought he was dreadful. Was really surprised he went to Newcastle when Celtic released him.

If we want a Killie player bring Greg Taylor home.

Another journeyman. We've got too many of them already.

Celtic are the benchmark. Only players better than they have in a particular position should be signed.

Back