Stuart Findlay - Kilmarnock

That’s become a lazy argument. The dawn of the internet has changed already poisoned minds to something far more toxic. Keep us and them as far apart as possible.
To be honest, that's ridiculous and you're the one making a lazy argument. While there may be some bitter ones a professional football player who supports them is a world away from the Green Brigade or the mentalists we see online a lot of the time. For a start they'll have been playing games, at all levels from a young age so won't have been attending the Chamber of Secrets on a regular basis. Do you honestly think someone like Darren Fletcher or Andy Robertson would've come to us and given anything less than 100%?

Findlay is the best left sided CB in the league IMO.

Better than McKenna at the sheep.

Far better than Kilmarnock

not good enough for Rangers.

The 4 central defenders we presently have will do us until the end of this season and between now and then we should look to bring in at least 1 for next season(we will probably not have Worrall next season)

To be honest, that's ridiculous and you're the one making a lazy argument. While there may be some bitter ones a professional football player who supports them is a world away from the Green Brigade or the mentalists we see online a lot of the time. For a start they'll have been playing games, at all levels from a young age so won't have been attending the Chamber of Secrets on a regular basis. Do you honestly think someone like Darren Fletcher or Andy Robertson would've come to us and given anything less than 100%?
Do you think Tierney would give us 100%. Keep the cuunts away from Ibrox.

For a really bitter Tim, he fair enjoyed scoring a last minute winner against them.

Is he a tim?
Comes from a celtic supporting family but they are decent folk,
He was with the scum from a kid but was treated poorly in the end . Lots of broken promises and loaned out . His parents follow him to any club he plays for .Think he's out to prove the scum wrong so could be the kind of player that raises his game them

FF at its best. He’s a pape/no he isn’t. I know his family etc.

It’s not often I’m in the know with things like this but I’ve worked with a very close family member of Findlay for nearly 20 years.

Stuart Findlay was a massive Celtic fan. Came through the ranks from a young age.

Was a dream for him to play for Celtic. Was gutted at the way it ended.

Not all his family are Celtic fans and if there is any truth in this rumour one in particular will be over the moon if he signs for us.

I’ve posted on the forums since 2004 and I can guarantee this is as fact.

Amazing some want to go back to the days of utter shite and mediocrity.

Last edited:
We need better to challenge the poets than signing the dross within the SPL.

We should be scouting the Scandinavian market, there’s a lot of talent out there. We only have to look at Morelos as proof of that.

It’s not often I’m in the know with things like this but I’ve worked with a very close family member of Findlay for nearly 20 years.

Stuart Findlay was a massive Celtic fan. Came through the ranks from a young age.

Was a dream for him to play for Celtic. Was gutted at the way it ended.

Not all his family are Celtic fans and if there is any truth in this rumour one in particular will be over the moon if he signs for us.

I’ve posted on the forums since 2004 and I can guarantee this is as fact.

My post wasn’t a dig at anyone in particular mate. Was a generalisation of a typical thread on a Scottish player.

Weird the people spunking in their pants about Shankland turning their noses up at this guy. Neither are good enough.

My post wasn’t a dig at anyone in particular mate. Was a generalisation of a typical thread on a Scottish player.

No I know it wasn’t.

Just not often I actually am in the know.

You do need to take these posts with a pinch of salt on a forum.

Back