Juniors today

joseph

Official Ticketer
Will be taking in the game at abbey park Kilwinning ko 1:45

Buffs v Cumnock

As an aside buffs are 13/10 with Ladbrokes to win this one

Talbot v Frew today

We are so far behind in league games that this is a must win already :oops:

Auchinairn for me too. But in blue & white!
It'd be an upset if we take anything from today's game, but that's the magic of Junior footie.

You never know m8, Rossvale struggled against 10 men Ashfield for a period of time before kicking on so anything is possible lol.

Pollock 0-0 Peasie. Entertaining game, Peasie playing with ten men for most of the second half after a player going off, apparently for a spat with a fan. The Peasie manager sent-off before this for abusing the linesman. One of those games where Pollock deserved to win it and Petershill didn't deserve to lose it.

Talbot 3 Frew 0 even had the luxury of missing a penalty

Frew not that great tbh, Talbot profligate in front of goals or it could've been at least 5 or 6-0

Talbot 3 Frew 0 even had the luxury of missing a penalty

Frew not that great tbh, Talbot profligate in front of goals or it could've been at least 5 or 6-0
Good result today but I think Hurlford are too far ahead in the league imo

Good result today but I think Hurlford are too far ahead in the league imo

Without a doubt. 6 games in the senior cup has really hampered our league ambitions. If we don't neat Hurlford on 15/12 then it's definitely over,

Buff fan Right here, not a good display from the Buffs the day, ref and linesmen were absolutely pish for both sides, one of these days if I live long enough I MAY see decent officiating but doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Went to EK v Port Glasgow today.
Poor game with the ball lumped up the park at every chance the players got to do it. No linesmen today which made it really hard for the young ref. with the offside calls.
1-0 to EK.

Pollock 0-0 Peasie. Entertaining game, Peasie playing with ten men for most of the second half after a player going off, apparently for a spat with a fan. The Peasie manager sent-off before this for abusing the linesman. One of those games where Pollock deserved to win it and Petershill didn't deserve to lose it.

Yeah, very weird game. 0-0. not boring but not great!

Heard the Peasy 2 called the ref a "mongo" hence red card, whatever he did he went straight off, no complaints.

Boyle sold at the back for 'Lok, but going forward very poor, even with McCluskey back.

McGregor was awful yet again, but looks like improvement in my opinion from Tony McInally days.

Dalry edged out bottom of the table larkhall who have conceded 70+ goals and have 0 points in 13 games, still a wins a win and it halts the seemingly never ending run of defeats lol.

Irvine vics 3- Kilsyth Rangers 1
Kilsyth are murder away from home.
Big performance needed next week at home to Hurlford in the Scottish

Rossvale 0 Arthurlie 0, think both teams could have played for another 90 minutes and not scored. Fkn Baltic as well lol.
Throw in high wind, a poor ref, no hot food & the nil all draw became an endurance test. Hate plastic pitches; just pleased no-one got hurt. Neither team deserved to win, though Rossvale created the better clear-cut chances.

Kilwinning 0-2 Cumnock :D

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Where's the Buffs fans now! :D
Still here - Cumnock defended well after the first opportunistic goal against the run of play, Cumnock keeper had a great save at the near post before they broke away and scored- buffs struggled for the rest of 1st half
Second half buffs pushed Cumnock pounding the defence for the first 15 of the second half but gave the ball away and the wee winger for Cumnock ripped our left back another erase and left him standing to go on and score s cracking goal - we huffed and puffed after this but Cumnock deserved the win overall- ps the referee was card happy giving yellows out like sweeties to both teams

Still here - Cumnock defended well after the first opportunistic goal against the run of play, Cumnock keeper had a great save at the near post before they broke away and scored- buffs struggled for the rest of 1st half
Second half buffs pushed Cumnock pounding the defence for the first 15 of the second half but gave the ball away and the wee winger for Cumnock ripped our left back another erase and left him standing to go on and score s cracking goal - we huffed and puffed after this but Cumnock deserved the win overall- ps the referee was card happy giving yellows out like sweeties to both teams

Burns? He's a total ***

There was an entertaining rammy at the end of the Cambuslang Rangers V Clydebank game involving players, subs, coaches, staff and spectators!

Finished 2-1 to Clydebank.

Back