If You Could Own a Piece of Rangers Memorabilia.....

Clubdeck

What would it be?

What would you take to hang on your living room wall?

Mines would be John Greig's Jersey from 72.

Failing that, Chick Young's baws, which were taken by Walter in the tunnel :)

What would you be having?

When Rangers played Vorwaerts of East Germany in Sweden 1962, euro game, the few match programmes printed sees them valued at over a £1,000 each.

Dearest Rangers one of all apparently.

My mate needs it to complete his collection of programmes of every European game since we 1st competed in Europe.

If i could get it, it would be his.

When Rangers played Vorwaerts of East Germany in Sweden 1962, euro game, the few match programmes printed sees them valued at over a £1,000 each.

Dearest Rangers one of all apparently.

My mate needs it to complete his collection of programmes of every European game since we 1st competed in Europe.

If i could get it, it would be his.
For £2k :D

A couple of chairs from the main stand before redevelopment.

I nave one, they were made into pen holders /desk tidy , really nice and unique.

I would like so,etching of Mr Struth's or a medal or 2 from Bob McPhail, his collection is crazy.

If I was given one item from the trophy room it would take weeks to decide what to go for, some amazing pieces of history.

The shares would have to be sold now anyway, not that excuses that bastard Whyte in anyway.

Id like the top panel of the dressing room door, think of all the greats who have tapped that on the way out

Lamberts teeth

2hmzc60.jpg

What would it be?

What would you take to hang on your living room wall?

Mines would be John Greig's Jersey from 72.

Failing that, Chick Young's baws, which were taken by Walter in the tunnel :)

What would you be having?
ive still got the poster with the teams on it and the bullfighter from 72,maybe should have grabbed some turf,I can still remember shaking Tommy McLeans hand and patting John Greig on the back as they came off the park

Queens photo from the dressing room

Her Majesty has been around so long, meaning that some amount of gems of skippers have sat beneath that photo, good call.

Without wishing haste on anything, whenever Charles or William assume the position of king, what will happen to that famous portrait, I wonder?

Her Majesty has been around so long, meaning that some amount of gems of skippers have sat beneath that photo, good call.

Without wishing haste on anything, whenever Charles or William assume the position of king, what will happen to that famous portrait, I wonder?
Great point, just made me realise that there will be a King Billy picture up at some point

I’d like to get Alex MacDonald’s 72 medal back for him...

...as long as he willed it back to me:D

I'd have the arsenal shares and use them to put paper cuts between all of Craig Whytes fingers and toes until he says sorry. Wee prick.

I already have mine. I have a blue tile from the mosaic crest in the main entrance. It was given to me by my best mate who had the job of replacing some of the worn and chipped tiles. I always wonder who has walked over that tile through the years.

The Spirit of Ibrox book....I wished I'd bought it to go with its namesake picture that hangs in my Lounge.

Back