If You Could Own a Piece of Rangers Memorabilia.....

One of Brian laudrup’s match worn strips would be unbelievable, as mentioned already the one he wore at Tannidice for 9iar would be the best.

I've drank out it
The memory will last as long as i do.

Nice choice

You sir were very deserving of that privelage. ;)

Have had that honour myself mate as a guest of the match sponsors back in the 80's. Just wish it had happened when I was a lot older. The importance and significance of the historical reasons and the respectful aspect of the ceremony went straight over my head. Really regret looking back at my young self-conscious niaivity - too busy trying to impress my gaffer who at that time was one of my biggest ever role models to fully appreciate the honour I had been given.

Good grief, I was an even bigger tube back then than I am now. :oops:

Would have to be the picture of the Queen.

Maybe as a 2nd choice I’d have the old phone from the Mgr’s office.

I would like the shares we had in arsenal from a 100 years ago, no doubt there was some letters etc with it.
I would then give them back to Rangers.
That digusts me what whyte did.

When Rangers played Vorwaerts of East Germany in Sweden 1962, euro game, the few match programmes printed sees them valued at over a £1,000 each.

Dearest Rangers one of all apparently.

My mate needs it to complete his collection of programmes of every European game since we 1st competed in Europe.

If i could get it, it would be his.
Yeah it's a rarity bro, £600 a few years back
10onvrt.jpg

I've got the 67, 72 and 2008 tickets, would dearly love the Fiorentina 61, to complete the collection
That’s brilliant I’ll have the 72 one soon enough got my 2008 one! I’m 27 now and still can’t believe I seen us in a European final as heartbreaking it was at the end

That’s brilliant I’ll have the 72 one soon enough got my 2008 one! I’m 27 now and still can’t believe I seen us in a European final as heartbreaking it was at the end
My old pal always used to bang on about seeing 3 finals, i eventually got to see us in one, hope there's enough time in me yet to see another

The Prince of Denmark's match jersey from THAT night at Tannadice.......or Graham Roberts' jersey from his debut against Dundee Utd at Ibrox.
I feel truly privileged to have been at Tannadice hat night.

Moses McNeill’s jersey from our first game would be choice.

Paul Gascoigne's Predators from the 8 In A Row hat trick against the sheep at Ibrox.

I've attended many more important games, I've been in the stadium many times when we've put the filth to the sword, I've been in a packed pub amongst friends and family watching the penalties in Florence...

...but I've never felt the way I did as an 11 year old jumping up and down my living room by myself as Gazza pulled us back from one nil down. I played outside with my friends on that sunny day afterwards feeling 10 feet tall.

I'd love to feel like that again.

I have John Greigs autobiography from 1968 signed by players from the era anyone got an idea of the value of it may look to sell?

Back