The Manager must go after refs regarding Alfie

muttley

The deliberate mhedia hounding of Alfredo Morelos, who they fear the most from this Rangers side, as being aggressive and " petulant" is paying off as the yellow cards mount up against the Colombian. He is not a dirty or malicious player, but its now clear that due to this unfounded " reputation" that refs have Morelos number for an easy yellow. Only the club via the Gaffer can confront these cheating refs. Its time we did so.

That was diabolical by Walsh. You could see the erection in his shorts as he saw his opportunity. Time Rangers highlighted the obvious anti-Catholic persecution from Scottish referees! First Candeias sent off for nothing, now Morelos booked for nothing. It is a disgrace. Hopefully Nil by Mouth will highlight this blatant, barely hidden and now consistent sectarianism.

Sorry, forgot it is only against Irish Catholics called Neil or when we are the accused!

That was diabolical by Walsh. You could see the erection in his shorts as he saw his opportunity. Time Rangers highlighted the obvious anti-Catholic persecution from Scottish referees! First Candeias sent off for nothing, now Morelos booked for nothing. It is a disgrace. Hopefully Nil by Mouth will highlight this blatant, barely hidden and now consistent sectarianism.

Sorry, forgot it is only against Irish Catholics called Neil or when we are the accused!

Are you on drugs?

Rangers need to go after refs constantly. Morelos doesn't help himself sometimes but the bottom line fact is the refs don't react the same with players from other clubs. There is a 100% bias that needs to be rooted out and dealt with. If a ref wants to book Morelos for something we need to make sure that without fail the same incident cannot be ignored for a single other player in Scotland.

The end of the day. Scottish refs look as though they need the free will and ability to make decisions taken away from them. They can't be trusted. Needs to be a by the book every single time. A ref can't do that then simply he is sacked and removed from any future games.

The problem is. The SFA can't be trusted to do this so Rangers need to put them under immense pressure. Constant immense pressure. If it causes the refs to walk out then good. They're disgusting utterly contemptible biased cheating bastards and it's about time they were outed for what they are.

Whilst I agree with everything you say ....He really doesn’t help himself at times !!!

What by scoring goals in a blue jersey? You just make yourself sound like an idiot or a Tim with comments like that. Take your choice. Utterly blameless for that. Walsh and Walsh alone caused the whole thing. Not seen a ref like that since Allan Ferguson or Dougie Smith, and even they would have struggled to find a reason to book Morelos.

A disgraceful decision, Walsh ignored a deliberate off-the-ball barge on Morelos and then booked Alfie for not coming to heel like a little boy.

Everything that is wrong in Scottish football officiating - bias, pettiness and attention-seeking referees - summed up in once incident.

What by scoring goals in a blue jersey? You just make yourself sound like an idiot or a Tim with comments like that. Take your choice. Utterly blameless for that. Walsh and Walsh alone caused the whole thing. Not seen a ref like that since Allan Ferguson or Dougie Smith, and even they would have struggled to find a reason to book Morelos.
Bla bla bla ... I’ve already said I agree with the op ....however Alfie knows what he’s up against and needs to be smarter ... his petulance will cost us

A disgraceful decision, Walsh ignored a deliberate off-the-ball barge on Morelos and then booked Alfie for not coming to heel like a little boy.

Everything that is wrong in Scottish football officiating - bias, pettiness and attention-seeking referees - summed up in once incident.

This is exactly what it was. There was no need to bring Morelos in for a chat, he should have just booked the Livi player. He told them to quit it, Alfredo nodded and walked away, then the ref revels in the fact he's going to get a chance to play the big man and books Alfredo.

Nonsense.

Deliberate or not the fact is it's because he is an open target that got him there in the first place.

The ref was abysmal in general today , as per usual.

Ref should have no reason to pull him over to talk to him in the first place.

Standing with his back to a guy who digs him on the way past.

It's a staple of the crap Scottish ref, give the victim the same punishment as the perpetrator.

Ref called him to speak to him, he walked away.

Was a word in the ear and it turned into a yellow card, so so stupid.
The ref had already spoken to him (there was absolutely zero need for him to be spoken to anyway) so he walked away while the ref was speaking to the Livingston player.

He raised his arm to say to the ref 'youve already spoken to me'.

Although i think todays booking was tactical, it really was for nothing in the end.

The ref had already spoken to him (there was absolutely zero need for him to be spoken to anyway) so he walked away while the ref was speaking to the Livingston player.

He raised his arm to say to the ref 'youve already spoken to me'.

Although i think todays booking was tactical, it really was for nothing in the end.
Agree it was tactical, it was very smart.

It's nonsense to say he did not deserve it, 'he played for it' and got it.

Ref called him to speak to him, he walked away.

Was a word in the ear and it turned into a yellow card, so so stupid.

he was fouled . the ref called the 2 players over , spoke to them and morelos walked away . he was then summoned aggressively by the referee and then the yellow cam,e out while the guy who instigated the incident walks away Scot free .

f*cking shocking decision .

The ref had already spoke to him and he walked away then the ref shouted him back without blowing his whistle I may add.

So I don't think I am talking nonsense.
He shouted at him and gestured to it at least twice from what I saw on tv.

He wanted it and he got it.

Racism tbh - he’s being singled out cause he’s black, has funny hair, and doesn’t speak English.

Tbh I’m glad he got the final yellow today rather than count the weeks to see a ref choking to give him it to keep him out the paedo harborers game.

Agree it was tactical, it was very smart.

It's nonsense to say he did not deserve it, 'he played for it' and got it.
McGregor went screaming after the linesman and ref in the first half when the Livingston player wasnt booked for the raised foot like Arfield was a few minutes before. The Livingston player wasnt booked for charging over Morelos initially who was standing minding his own business. And there was no need for Morelos to be spoken to the first time never mind call him back the 2nd time.

Whilst I agree with everything you say ....He really doesn’t help himself at times !!!

Thats really pish mate, he was hit off the ball and didnt react, the dick ref then pulled both players to him and booked Morelos for walking away. Morelos should never have been called over in the first place, he done fck all!

I thought the booking for arfield was bad enough, but this takes the biscuit!

He shouted at him and gestured to it at least twice from what I saw on tv.

He wanted it and he got it.
The first time he had his back turned and raised his hand to acknowledge the ref. The 2nd one was to suggest to the ref that there was no need to speak to him again.

Its a ref making an excuse to book him. Morelos just made sure he did it.

Back