So what happens next Sunday

blueismycolour

Official Ticketer
Do we all sit there like good wee boys and girls, I think not and the same will be said of them come December...

So where do we go from here and as for our supporters policing our support, what a totally and utterly despicable thing to even suggest, but some will be falling over themselves to do so..............

Well, you could always really piss Timmy off by contributing to a fervent atmosphere by singing and chanting but not making a lady's front bottom of it by including add Ons which desecrate our traditional songs.

Or, you could do what Timmy wants and shoot the club in the head.

Well, you could always really piss Timmy off by contributing to a fervent atmosphere by singing and chanting but not making a lady's front bottom of it by including add Ons which desecrate our traditional songs.

Currently the club is handing every supporter the gun with ambiguity and an assumption that everyone agrees on what is right & wrong.

Come next Sunday we'll be up to our knees in it. Again. The world will stop spinning, sn0w.flakes will man their pitchforks, kids will cry (well apart from Sutton's daughter, she'll be tweeting about it from his phone), Piara Power will be wanking his dug furiously & Faither Gerry will still be touching weans.

But it will all be our fault as usual. F*ck every c*nt.

Do we all sit there like good wee boys and girls, I think not and the same will be said of them come December...

So where do we go from here and as for our supporters policing our support, what a totally and utterly despicable thing to even suggest, but some will be falling over themselves to do so..............
I suspect a lot of those intending to police the support will be falling over, yes.

I think this is a simplistic view on a very complicated issue. By taking your stance, you almost make out that They are the ‘good guys’ in all of this?

I have never in my life been so revolted by the detestable language and action, from other human beings, than Them. The frequent mockery of the Ibrox disaster, or jeers about Lee Rigby’s head on Ebay, or references to killing OB’s.

This has been a tough day for us all. But let’s make it absolutely clear - we will stick together through this - they are still our enemy.

I suspect a lot of those intending to police the support will be falling over, yes.

Hope so......

Or we sing songs about Rangers.

We also have two massive arrows pointing to the corner those scum bastards are in with a simple 'our club hides child rape', 'paedos' or a pg 'our club had to remind us to wash' banner.

Lets be honest. I do not agree with anything the catholic church and any extremist (which is what we have to refer to these bastards as now) and their views are then we have to seriously press these bastards beyond their existence.

Whats worse? Hating a religion who has supressed child rape for more years than I have been alive or a football club guilty of child rape over 50 years, and potentially the murder of one of those players.

%^*& Celtic and everything they stand for. %^*& Uefa for this pathetic charge.

However. Our fans need to take notice of what we can and cannot do in stadia. Keep it for the pub.

There is a bigger story in Scotland that is brewing. Lets not let bigotry take away their shameful headlines

thursday first. Sing louder. Then boss the tramps. Everyone's angry but channel it for our benefit. Hate them more.
Let's go!

When it comes to them, focus should be on the ongoing cover up of their filthy crimes being ignored by the SNP, SFA, UEFA and every other corrupt lady's front bottom.

Leave religion out of it.

Only if we want to commit collective suicide.

With the eyes of the world on us why would you want to do exactly what the enemies of the club want you to?
Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% with you that any sectarian singing is downright idiotic. My point was that I don't have faith in the fan's ability to restrain themselves once alcohol, Lennon and Brown are thrown into the mix.

It won’t happen mate as there are many who really don’t care about the damage they’re going to cause to the club.

When it comes to them, focus should be on the ongoing cover up of their filthy crimes being ignored by the SNP, SFA, UEFA and every other corrupt lady's front bottom.

Leave religion out of it.

Exactly this, instead of singing songs about their Religion or Cultural heritage of their forefathers. We start singing songs about the crimes they have committed and attempted to cover up. It bothers them infinitely more and it forces them to confront it.

Think we'll be stitched up next week should we win.

I'd bet my mortgage on it.

SFA and the SNP will be told how to get us next here in this absolute Cesspit of Country it's become.
think we are fucked win lose or draw mate, no matter what songs we sing we will get nailed

As I posted elsewhere, ffs how depressing. Admitting that unless our support are allowed to sing anti-Catholic, sectarian dirges we are unable to create an atmosphere.

How the bloody hell do other clubs up and down the length of UK manage to create fantastic atmospheres without resorting to an outdated songbook like ours? Anfeld resounds each and every home game as Liverpool fans sing with pride in acknowledgement of their great clubs history. Why can we not do likewise, there is a fantastic Rangers songbook out there that unfortunately largely remains unknown as our party songs have mistakenly taken their place as suitable Rangers songs by our support.

Do we embrace a chance for change and heed the pleas of our Board and manager and once and for all ditch our sectarian songs or do we, as probably the majority of Scottish football fans expect, continue as knuckledraggers, unable to shed our ties to 1690.

I live in hope but I fear those within our support whose stance is that "no one will tell me what I can or cannot sing" will probable win the day. How sad!!

Last edited:
What a strange stance to take - let's criticise those who advocate cutting out the songs that are seeing us punished

He’s not wrong though the old songbook will be out no doubt about it. Look sing offensive songs in Europe and rangers will be thrown out of the competition I think everyone understands that. Sing any songs domestically nothing will Happen apart from the press going into the usual anti rangers mode. And let’s be honest the propaganda war was lost many moons ago. We have been here before way back in 2006.

He’s not wrong though the old songbook will be out no doubt about it. Look sing offensive songs in Europe and rangers will be thrown out of the competition I think everyone understands that. Sing any songs domestically nothing will Happen apart from the press going into the usual anti rangers mode. And let’s be honest the propaganda war was lost many moons ago. We have been here before way back in 2006.

Do you genuinely believe it's a case of don't sing them in Europe, but sing what you want in Scotland? That may well be the case for now but, mark my words, yesterday was a watershed moment, or it certainly should have been for us fans - it definitely will be for oir enemies.

I guess we are the only team who is not allowed to slag off theirs, because of people who support said rivals getting themselves into position of influence to complain about everything we do.

And at the same time the rivals can sing whatever they want without fear of being brought to task for it.

You are part of the problem
The problem the club has made clear it’s going to eradicate if it doesn’t change.

Do you genuinely believe it's a case of don't sing them in Europe, but sing what you want in Scotland? That may well be the case for now but, mark my words, yesterday was a watershed moment, or it certainly should have been for us fans - it definitely will be for oir enemies.

Yes I do time will tell though.

Do we all sit there like good wee boys and girls

Hmmm, maybe give it a try?

The alternative presumably being behave like a bad boy and break the rules - that which has just seen us take the first step towards another dark age?

Last edited:
Obviously as a supporters club we have an obligation to the football club to ensure our members understand the severity of this. We love having our day out and singing the songs we have been accustomed too over the years, however we love our club more and hurting it in any way is the last thing we would ever aim to do.

It is quite simple for us and the message to our members is don’t sing the songs or the add on’s that can invite trouble for the club and don’t give enemies the opportunity to hound us. The spotlight will be on us more so moving forward and we need to use that to our advantage.

Our bus will continue to provide the opportunities on match days for people to more or less do what they want when travelling and also at functions that we hold, just simply refrain from doing it when following the team inside or around football grounds.

Back