Cantwell, Raskin & McAusland need to start next week.

Who wanted Cantwell as captain? Find them and bam them from the forum lol!

Cantwell has progressively thought that he is better than what he actually is the more he has played. He fannies about most of the time and would rather be on Tic Tok moaning and making up phrases that you would see in your mum's living room wall. Hope he's away in the summer.
Loads wanted him captain last summer. https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/cantwell-aka-todders.248053/

Don’t understand how it matters how good he thinks he is or what he does on Tik Tok. If Sasa Papac thought he was Roberto Carlos and spent most nights filming himself doing the griddy, I couldn’t give a shit.

Didn't Raskin say he wanted to play in the Premier League!!! Was using Rangers as a stepping stone more or less, Good God Almighty

Not felt this way about an upcoming OF game since the days of Pedro and Murty. The turnaround in form and fortunes between the two teams over the last couple of months has been brutal.

Actually pains me to see some fans happy to go with Lundstram next weekend after his performances against them this year.

He’s away next season, he doesn’t give a fcuk anymore and last Saturday was proof of that.

Raskin, for all his limitations, actually has something to fight for and might (just might) give us something different against them next weekend.

All three of those players are not Rangers quality at present.
To be fair to McCausland, he is improving and still has untapped potential.
I expect there is room for Raskin to improve as well but Cantwell is as good as he’s ever going to be, which is not quite good enough.

Cantwell hasn't been consistent but at the same time you can see he's always trying to do too much due to the shite around him.

Have only read the OP but it's got me wondering whether to blast into that bottle of Vodka in the Cupboard her mate brought over last night.

McCausland looks like a class act when he drives at people and takes them on, I feel like the past few games he has done that a lot more, and did it when he initially broke into the first team, and then tried to be too safe when his place was cemented.

Raskin isn’t very good but better than Lunstrum.Similarly Silva over McAusland.

Still a better option than that bombscare Lundstram.

Raskin, Diomande and Sterling in the midfield.

Could we play Cantwell somewhere in the front 3?
Lundstram will start imo, the way Phil was talking about him the other day made me think that. Truth is we aren't exactly blessed with many options in any position, we're on the bones of our arse.

Cantwell has progressively thought that he is better than what he actually is the more he has played. He fannies about most of the time and would rather be on Tic Tok moaning and making up phrases that you would see in your mum's living room wall. Hope he's away in the summer.
FFS what a load of pish.

Rodger’s has never lost a game at Hampden - can’t go on forever..
If we had a squad that might have threatened that, I would be delighted to show a degree of optimism.
Nothing this squad has shown gives me any reason to believe that the tranny sh@gger’s record will be changed.

Im 100% certain he will bring Lundsrum back on Saturday, he said after his last game although dissapointed he wouldn't forget his contribution during the rest of the season

I thought Raskin was poor today but he was far better than Diomande who offered nothing again.

I live in hope that next week that the players have some pride left and deliver for us

They deserve to after today.

I fancy them to be crucial parts of a winning team next week.
Mate it’s the eight others we are shitting it about lol

Tbh I’m not sure on Raskin it depends which players we have available as ever it’s an injury car crash but I would love to see McCausland Sima Cantwell in the frontline .

I am deeply concerned about LB again after what happened today .

Cantwell

Thought Cantwell was poor today gave the ball away far too many times. Give him credit for the goal but he is not good enough and never will be.
Buuut he is not the only one who is not good enough.
Whole squad is up for sale in my opinion.
I said after Beales last game against Aberdeen they can all leave beside Butland.

Cantwell is clearly a skillful player and has potential but from day one, I have said he stops and welcomes a challenge instead of moving the ball. He brings on fouls and knocks which are unnecessary.
Yilmaz tried the same thing and nearly F**ked up.
It is a case of going back to basics (again) and stop flicks and fancies, soft passes or trying to thread a Messi pass.
The team are not on the same wavelength full stop. That goes for back 4, centre of park and final third. No cohesion at all.

That’s a fact is it?
Utter nonsense.

Exactly.

This team is done and Clement knows that, he's just trying his best to keep the wheels from coming off completely and we take an absolute scudding off them.
This only chance we have is if some of the players get the battlefever on but you need guts for that even against a fcuking shite scum team.

I would go

Butland
Tav balogan Davies ridvan

Macausland Sterling Diamonde cantwell

Sima dessers

You think we've got a better chance to beat then with Raskin or Lundstram? Genuinely curious.
both are mince and we would get beat with both,

Raskin needs sold, let lundstram go and do not sign diomande, none of them are good enough.

We will win nothing with Raskin in the team. It's the same with Lundstrum to be fair, we are pish all over the park.

McCausland has probably earned it (and we're not exactly flush with alternate options wide right), Cantwell is capable of having a good game and I agree he should play.

Raskin on the other hand has flattered to deceive pretty much his entire time here. I think he'll start because Lundstram is pretty much done with us, but it won't surprise me one bit if Clement decides to go with Lunny over him next week, because he's had two games to make that jersey indisputably his for the cup final, and has far from impressed. Maybe there's other reasons that we're not privy to, but hardly a ringing endorsement he's been unable to force his way into a very average midfield at any point from August to May. Clearly a talented boy and if he plays I hope we see that come Saturday, but for pretty much all of this season he's not really been the player his reputation suggested he would be for us - if the last two games are anything to go by, contrary to a lot of supporters views Lundstram has been starting ahead of him on merit since Clement came in, which given how his form has went over the past month should be alarming for a player we've all had high hopes for since he first arrived.

That’s a fact is it?
Utter nonsense.
Yes it is. I would rather him putting his head down and working hard, rather than sulking about being told about being a sub in the next game and putting cryptic messages on social media. One of many examples from him this season spitting the dummy out. But you just keep ignoring the facts and keep that head of yours in the sand.

Yes it is. I would rather him putting his head down and working hard, rather than sulking about being told about being a sub in the next game and putting cryptic messages on social media. One of many examples from him this season spitting the dummy out. But you just keep ignoring the facts and keep that head of yours in the sand.
Bullshit mate.
Your quote “He fannies about most of the time and would rather be on Tic Tok moaning and making up phrases that you would see in your mum's living room wall”
Cantwell would rather be on the pitch playing football than on tic tok.
To say otherwise is just absolute nonsense.
You’ve been listening to too much shit from pathetic pundits on TV.

Last edited:
I’d rather play McKinnon or a nowhere near fit Jack than either Raskin or Lundstram. Both are pish and hopefully out the door come the summer.

People who want Lundstrum back in the team are crazy. He slows the game to a snails pace.

Having Raskin Diomande and Sterling as our midfield 3 is what we need for the final

No matter which 11 get put out next week they are getting battered.
There’s absolutely no chance we’re winning at Hampdump.
Good news for you mate. You can get evens on Celtic. Can also get 11/4 -1 and 15/2 -2. If you've already decided we're 'getting battered' no matter what, you may as well lump on and take to bookies to the cleaners. Obviously I hope you lose every penny (nothing personal), but if you're so certain we've 'absolutely no chance', there's nothing to stop you. Is there?

sometimes raskin plays a few good passes, but makes a few mistakes

we need better than that in midfield

its not enough just playing a couple of good passes

Good news for you mate. You can get evens on Celtic. Can also get 11/4 -1 and 15/2 -2. If you've already decided we're 'getting battered' no matter what, you may as well lump on and take to bookies to the cleaners. Obviously I hope you lose every penny (nothing personal), but if you're so certain we've 'absolutely no chance', there's nothing to stop you. Is there?
I would never bet on the scum.
I’m expressing my opinion based on the cr@p I have watched from our team in too many old firm games.
Given the injuries that we have got at the moment as well, unfortunately, I cannot see anything but a battering next week but I hope I’m wrong.

Back