Shocking from Sutton on BT

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
Without any doubt that bigot Sutton was doing his utmost to devalue Morelos and also get the player into trouble after the match.
He called so many things as deliberate that clearly were not and was cynically trying to be smirch Alfredo’s reputation.
Someone in the PR department at the club needs to go through that commentary and highlight all of the instances where Sutton got it completely wrong.
Rangers should withdraw cooperation with BT until that biased, ignorant Muppet is removed

He shat it from a guy I know in Buchanan street, after mouthing off. When he played for the vhermin.

He really is a hateful, despicable cvnt. That dozey East Anglian accent of his is fucking annoying as well, I heard someone from that way on the radio the other day, saying something perfectly reasonable but I took an instant dislike to him cause he sounded like the goat grabber.

Without any doubt that bigot Sutton was doing his utmost to devalue Morelos and also get the player into trouble after the match.
He called so many things as deliberate that clearly were not and was cynically trying to be smirch Alfredo’s reputation.
Someone in the PR department at the club needs to go through that commentary and highlight all of the instances where Sutton got it completely wrong.
Rangers should withdraw cooperation with BT until that biased, ignorant Muppet is removed
Hes a grade A c@nt , his comments on Morelos were absolutely shocking.

He does it for a reaction and gets it all the time , watch the games on RTV giving the club cash rather than BT , the company who sponsored stands at Parkheed

Said it on the match thread he was nothing short of a disgrace.

BT just as bad for letting him anywhere near our games.

That was him trying to ''even'' things up. Whenever the offside goal is mentioned I can assure every tim will be going on about how Morelos should have been sent off.

He is a Rangers hating wank. More worried about some posters on here calling Fredo a swan diver. I am not making that up.

Sutton has lost it big time, maybe Collymore should return to the BT commentary to add balance.

This is the guy that got banned for bringing the game into disrepute for accusations against fellow professionals.

We should have won by 3 clear goals today. It’s not Collum’s fault it’s not Sutton’s fault, it’s not the Catholic fucking churches fault. It’s the fault of 11 players who didnt make or take chances.

We should have won by 3 clear goals today. It’s not Collum’s fault it’s not Sutton’s fault, it’s not the Catholic fucking churches fault. It’s the fault of 11 players who didnt make or take chances.
Sutton is a lady's front bottom however

Ah chris sutton.

The player he plucked the ball out of the air to get sent off on purpose because he was in a cream puff about getting beat.

What a pro.

Just the type you need in the trenches when the chips are down.

vXloABv.jpg

This repulsive bastard should never have been allowed to spout his shite on the airwaves after this.

Never let the cant forget it.

New Celtic player fined for spitting at fan on night out

NEW Celtic signing Chris Sutton was yesterday found guilty of spitting in the face of a Manchester United fan during a night out with friends, and ordered to pay a total of #700, at Horseferry Road Magistrates Court in central London.
The striker, who yesterday completed his #6m move from Chelsea, was found guilty of two counts of common assault
Stipendiary Magistrate Susan Staveley said she found both charges proved because ''there was total consistency in evidence'' against Sutton, and ordered the player to pay fines of #300, costs of #200 and #200 compensation to his victim, trainee barrister Richard Partridge.
The incident happened last October, when Sutton and nine friends went to the Mezzo restaurant in Soho to celebrate his wife Samantha's 26th birthday. The court was told that as the party left the venue at 3am Sutton, 27, of Sarratt, Hertfordshire, bumped into Ms Helen McNamara, 23.
Mr Partridge, 25, who was with Ms McNamara, then become involved in a dispute during which, it was alleged, someone called out to the footballer's party - which included Chelsea midfielder Jody Morris - that one of them was a ''third string player''.

Mr Nazir Atzal, prosecuting, told the court that Chelsea had lost a match that day against Derby County and Sutton was also failing to deliver goals after his #10m transfer from Blackburn Rovers to Chelsea.
Mr Atzal said: ''We suggest you (Sutton) were overly sensitive on that night. It weighed very heavily on you what people said about you.''
During the altercation Mr Partridge claimed that Sutton had told him to go back to his council estate and then criticised his clothes.
Father-of-three Sutton, who denied both charges, told the court he had only drunk two glasses of wine during the evening.
The #1m-a-year striker said of his career at Chelsea: ''I didn't get off to the best of starts but things happen like that.
''I have had it happen many times during my career but I always bounced back and it was only the beginning of the season.''
Describing what happened outside the restaurant, Sutton said: ''As I left to come down the steps I stumbled into a lady and apologised on more than one occasion.
''The lady didn't seem happy with an apology. I then continued to walk down the steps and there were some words from a group.
''I have been in situations like this before. I felt things said to me were abusive and derogatory.''
Mr Atzal said to the footballer: ''Spitting in someone's face is absolutely repulsive, isn't it?''
Sutton answered: ''Yes.''
After the hearing, Sutton who was due to join his Celtic team-mates in Denmark last night, described the result as ''a joke'', adding: ''I am concerned about people's perception of me now and that anybody else could make allegations against me and I end up with a criminal record.''

1. 1

Oh don't worry mate, I'm sure Ally or Alex Rae will stick up for us.

It's the pressure that he and broadcasters put on the refs that gets me.

I have no doubt that we are suffering poor decisions because refs are scared to give us any decision.

The likes of Sutton plays a part in this, it's cheating.

They know what they are doing.

You’d have thought the scumbag was going to go pitch side personally to put edouard on the amount of times he was begging for him to be brought on.

The good guys won my a&se. His team feigned injury from 60 odd mins onward, yet called for us to kick a ball out for 1 of them who wasn't injured.

He was an absolute disgrace regarding Morelos. Time after time for the whole second half. He should be removed for it. Bearing in mind this was the guy that backed into defenders then threw himself to the ground every single week of his career.

You seem to miss the point. We lost the game and that is football.
However Sutton’s behavior on commentary was indecent and horrendous towards a footballer trying his best for his team.
He was deliberately lying and hysterically alleging that Alfredo was doing things that he had not done.
His motivation was clearly to devalue the player’s transfer valuation (to the detriment of our club) and also to try and get sanctions imposed against him for future matches. (to benefit his beloved bhoys)
That is not the job of a co-commentator/summarizer on a television station.

I don't think anybody is saying anything different.

That doesn't mean we have to sit back and taked such biased coverage from a supposedly non-partisan national broadcaster.

I’d tell BT Sport he’s no longer welcome at our club

He is out of order calling our Captain a “serial loser” and his comments today about bad sportsmanship and Alfie having a track record for diving

He’s an absolute mentally challenged puppet and the board need to tell BT Sport he’s not getting back into our stadium

I’m sick of hearing his biased comments and his continued abuse is not welcome

Back