Tav calls out the blatantly offside goal

From where I was sat Jack looked to have broke down in tears at the end.
Another 5-1 hammering would have been mentally easier than the paedo enablers performing so badly and still winning. Thursday is HUGE for our season

Ark, please don’t under estimate the reason they performed so badly. Very harsh on our team. It was because we made them play that way.

im extremely gutted about today but not in the way i have been in the past, i think this defeat could fire up the players for rest of the season.

that anger/frustration can be built upon

Wee fukin schooled they inbred K@$%ts today,was waiting on the offside goal dessicion, still waiting,touched on it.as I said on other posts wee are superior,gap?what gap.%^*& these counts at the piggery.we are no1.
I agree mate on ability, but us to perform so well and t
Ark, please don’t under estimate the reason they performed so badly. Very harsh on our team. It was because we made them play that way.
I know that Grigo we were absolutey immense and sat here now I'm proud! but my point is we annihilated a side but still didn't lift a heavy piece of Silver. Mentally it's in my head that we go to the Piggery and do the same number on them and the same happens. Defend/1 chance/*** influenced refereeing and our seasons done. If it worries me it will motivate those cunts

The free kick morelos scored against hearts was marginally offside, and was spoken over and over and became blatant. The scum in the media won't be saying too much when the scum have stole a cup final win on a blatant wrong decision

I agree mate on ability, but us to perform so well and t

I know that Grigo we were absolutey immense and sat here now I'm proud! but my point is we annihilated a side but still didn't lift a heavy piece of Silver. Mentally it's in my head that we go to the Piggery and do the same number on them and the same happens. Defend/1 chance/*** influenced refereeing and our seasons done. If it worries me it will motivate those cunts

Understand Ark. we really need to go there & okay the same but with a result this time.

They dominate the authorities so much as was clearly shown today.

Seemingly we got support from a very surprising source. Some bears were saying that Radio Scotland were very strong on the officiating against us. Willie Miller was very outspoken, as was our Neil McCann.

The free kick morelos scored against hearts was marginally offside, and was spoken over and over and became blatant. The scum in the media won't be saying too much when the scum have stole a cup final win on a blatant wrong decision

Agree. Morelos was offside but it was a closer decision than that one today.

That morelos decision only looked offside on the replay no-one knew it was offside until they played it back over and over. Today's decision looks offside before a replay.

Exactly. They were offside before he kicked it & it didn’t change. An easy decision George.

We lost it.
Yes we did. That decision is going to take me ages to get over. We didn't deserve to lose as the defence played the best they have in weeks. The strikers let us down today with their finishing. Another performance like that at the pigsty and we will win.

Yes we did. That decision is going to take me ages to get over. We didn't deserve to lose as the defence played the best they have in weeks. The strikers let us down today with their finishing. Another performance like that at the pigsty and we will win.

It's not easy to take but reality is we were dire up front. Dont know who plays upfront next game as Alfie must be a basket case now. What does he need to do to score against them? One of the arse is all he needs but it doesnt look like hes got that sort of luck.

Good, and everyone else at Rangers should mention it as often as possible. The usual people like Chris Sutton will try put it down but the bottom line - they got off with it big time today. Something they are very, very used to now.
Another tainted title to add to the list for them although Lurch was outstanding and saved them from a trouncing .

Never seen such a one sided game against them ever, they have used up all their luck for the season

As a general rule, I dont watch them, but caught some of the Lazio games, they really have rode their luck. Heard a few other things in other games, but today, first half especially, every bounce, every deflection fell to them. One of the saves came crashing of the defender and back to the keepers hands. Then they obviously got the offside goal, we missed a penalty etc, etc. It has to run out sooner or later and we must be due a break soon.

Understand Ark. we really need to go there & okay the same but with a result this time.

They dominate the authorities so much as was clearly shown today.

Seemingly we got support from a very surprising source. Some bears were saying that Radio Scotland were very strong on the officiating against us. Willie Miller was very outspoken, as was our Neil McCann.
Tom English too found a voice but only after we chased the *** down to England. Damned if we do damned if we don't!
ST holder but struggling, like really struggling down South to even find phone time to even converse with immediate family in England let alone Scotland. So when I'm up to see Rangers and Family I want Disney endings! May 2020 ? Please God

Tom English too found a voice but only after we chased the *** down to England. Damned if we do damned if we don't!
ST holder but struggling, like really struggling down South to even find phone time to even converse with immediate family in England let alone Scotland. So when I'm up to see Rangers and Family I want Disney endings! May 2020 ? Please God

It’ll be special when it comes Ark. Just hope we bloody hurry up :D

Well in the space of a week we’ve had a four point swing in the league and lost a cup. Celtic benefitted in both cases and we lost out in both cases. That’s a fact. And let’s not go down the “ we should have won anyway” road. A big part of winning is getting those calls versus not getting them.

We were robbed today how the hell the official, what was cv his name, couldn’t call that I’ll never know... hang on I f@cking will, cheating scum. It was the easiestf@cking call he had to make all afternoon and he f@cking blanked it.mentally challenged cheating cowardly evil scum.
It’s one thing if a linesman is scuttling back trying to catch up with play on a quick breakaway. It’s another thing completely at a set piece where one of his primary tasks is to look across the line as the ball is played for offside. How can he miss a whole group of them clearly offside.

We absolutely have to push this as far as we can and make as much noise about the last week as possible. The club owes it to the fans if nothing else.

It’ll be special when it comes Ark. Just hope we bloody hurry up :D
Every loss is in a BIG bottle and by %^*& when it All comes out? I just feel for the youngsters, like 20 year olds and UB teens. They deserve it and our club needs it. I'd give my life for them to experience what I have as a 36 year old. Silver Silver, Silver it's what our club is being chased on

Don’t want to be the bringer of bad news but goal was onside. Camera angle is not clear but Helander is playing Jullien onside. He steps up and is right in front of Jullien. If you watch the goal you see him step up; then Jullien blocks him out. That’s why it looks offside. Video here hopefully shows it.

Every loss is in a BIG bottle and by %^*& when it All comes out? I just feel for the youngsters, like 20 year olds and UB teens. They deserve it and our club needs it. I'd give my life for them to experience what I have as a 36 year old. Silver Silver, Silver it's what our club is being chased on

I know. We’ve had so many great memories & I feel real sympathy for our young fans. Really want them to enjoy success for us. They deserve it.

Don’t want to be the bringer of bad news but goal was onside. Camera angle is not clear but Helander is playing Jullien onside. He steps up and is right in front of Jullien. If you watch the goal you see him step up; then Jullien blocks him out. That’s why it looks offside. Video here hopefully shows it.

Absolute shite! All the video confirms is that at least 2 and possibly 3 of them were offside at the moment the free-kick was taken.

Another 5-1 hammering would have been mentally easier than the paedo enablers performing so badly and still winning. Thursday is HUGE for our season

There’s a picture of him and it looks like Davis consoling him. The guy is heartbroken.

Well done for swallowing 'Benthetims' pish, but that still proves %^*& all they were offside.

Last edited:
Poor Tav. What a shame. He muzt be so sad
We have suffered a lot more than Tav, he is Not as f*****g sad as what we are.
We are being ripped off time and time again, by officials and a host of mhanky favoured persona, it reeks of a Roman influenced decision and it's wrong.

Last edited:
I believe the rule is that it has to be a part of your body you can legally score with.

That footage, and indeed the still, shows Helander's outstretched arm to be level with Jullien. As we know, touching the ball with an outstretched arm is not a recognised legal method of scoring a goal, thus he is very much offside (as are the other 2 orc's who are definitely interfering with play too just by being there).

Could maybe try and call it on the park then.

Gough, Butcher, Ferguson and even Weir when they were down to 10, ensure we win today. Tav was a like a rabbit in headlights, absolutely never a Rangers captain and people are deluding themselves if they think he is FFSS

Another 5-1 hammering would be easier to take...?! Aye ok mate

Good, and everyone else at Rangers should mention it as often as possible. The usual people like Chris Sutton will try put it down but the bottom line - they got off with it big time today. Something they are very, very used to now.
They’re cup final win against Hearts was decided by a dodgy penalty as well!
These feckin Masonic officials.

Some people forget these things. Our players gave EVERYTHING today Scarlett.

They were not beaten by a better team but by a quite unexplainable bad decision, and then an inspired goalkeeper.

The Vass pics from after the final whistle are heartbreaking. Tav, Jack and Goldson all clearly upset.

I'm a firm believer that adversity breeds resilience. They will come back stronger. Tav will lift silverwear as our Captain.

If all the decisions that went against us yesterday had went against Celtic there would be a complete uproar in the media with the likes of Sutton & co leading the charge. Collum's life would be made a living hell and there would be non stop stories about how they were cheated for weeks. Just look at the treatment Beaton got last December and yesterday's decisions were FAR worse.

I see, he's playing them on with the circled arm? Is that your opinion?

Could maybe try and call it on the park then.

Gough, Butcher, Ferguson and even Weir when they were down to 10, ensure we win today. Tav was a like a rabbit in headlights, absolutely never a Rangers captain and people are deluding themselves if they think he is FFSS
What’s he supposed to do? Go and tell the referee he thought it was offside? If it was one of the aforementioned players would the referee have overturned the goal?

People talk some amount of shite on here.

Back