Susan Aitken’s (SNP cllr) tweet re fanzone.

AriseSirWalter

Official Ticketer

Claims she’s been exonerated over claims she personally intervened to block our fanzone in 2018.

If taken at face value (doubt many will, I’m sceptical), what was the reason for it getting refused then after initial agreement?

She claims she doesn’t care what team anyone supports yet was part of a Facebook group that encouraged politicians got stuck for visiting Ibrox.

Who investigated her?
The SNP have infiltrated the State so deeply that perhaps any investigation isn't worth the paper.
This is a country that couldn't prosecute a load of Tims for hanging sectarian effigies when the entire nation were witnesses to the offence on both National Television and every media and press outlet that reports news!

Communist China could take a few lessons from modern Scotland.

Last edited:
Anyone with a shred of decency would have kept their mouth shut and not drawn any further light on it. But here she is giving it big licks on twitter trying to stoke flames. Don’t rise to her bait Bears.

Claims she’s been exonerated over claims she personally intervened to block our fanzone in 2018.

If taken at face value (doubt many will, I’m sceptical), what was the reason for it getting refused then after initial agreement?

She claims she doesn’t care what team anyone supports yet was part of a Facebook group that encouraged politicians got stuck for visiting Ibrox.
Standards commission consisting of...............nameless mentally challenged friends of snp scum,I believe.

Well well, well what a surprise. The "independant" Scottish Standards Commission members are appointed by yip you've guessed it, the current SNP government.

Hand picked by the SNP to investigate the SNP.
Welcome to Scotland 2020.

Taken from Wikipedia

The Commission was established under the Ethical Standards in Public Life etc. (Scotland) Act 2000. The Commission Members are appointed by the Scottish Parliament but are expected to be independent of government in its workings. The current convener is Kevin Dunion.

Last edited:
Well well, well what a surprise. The "independant" Scottish Standards Commission members are appointed by yip you've guessed it, the current SNP government.

Taken from Wikipedia

The Commission was established under the Ethical Standards in Public Life etc. (Scotland) Act 2000. The Commission Members are appointed by the Scottish Parliament . The current convener is Kevin Dunion.

ha ha ha, you could not make that up. "but are expected to be independent of government in its workings"

KANGAROO court. Time we took this shower to an independent court.

Taken from Wikipedia

The Commission was established under the Ethical Standards in Public Life etc. (Scotland) Act 2000. The Commission Members are appointed by the Scottish Parliament but are expected to be independent of government in its workings. The current convener is Kevin Dunion.

Probably find out Kevin Dunion is Aitken's special friend.

Hang on the discussions were leaked

Its an undeniable statement of fact

alongside (paraphrase) ‘Humza will seek to do whatever he can to stop orange walks’

LIAR !
She should take a long hard look in the mirror..... er well maybe better not to.... all that bad luck and that.

They really are becoming above the law, just read on twitter that nonce finance minister wont face charges for grooming. Then theres the watch list for anyone who isn't in the cult.

Anyone who votes snp really need to open there eyes to what they're doing to this country.
Must have missed this, what's this about a watch list?

A bit like the SPFL/SFA exonerating Clancy, Beaton etc of bias

I’m hoping they come on and quote me and tell me I’m talking shite, providing evidence.

They won’t though, because they can’t.

baffles me as to why they are allowed in this forum.

we wouldn’t let known mentally challengeds on. So why do we let them on

I will maintain. Anyone who votes SNP is no a Rangers supporter. They should not be welcome on this forum

baffles me as to why they are allowed in this forum.

we wouldn’t let known mentally challengeds on. So why do we let them on

I will maintain. Anyone who votes SNP is no a Rangers supporter. They should not be welcome on this forum
Absolutely correct.

I would have nothing to say to natsi in person and have no interest in their opinions on anything to do with us.

Still glad you voted for Devolution after getting carried away watching Braveheart on a loop ? We were repeatedly warned that any Scottish Parliament would just be a bigger version of GCC, and that's how its all panned out. Corrupt politicians, corrupt judiciary, corrupt press, the whole shebang.

They really are becoming above the law, just read on twitter that nonce finance minister wont face charges for grooming. Then theres the watch list for anyone who isn't in the cult.

Anyone who votes snp really need to open there eyes to what they're doing to this country.
What’s the watch list?

edit: see tweet above.

Back