Football Manager 2020

Signed a boy from Copenhagen “Daramy” outscored Morelos in both his seasons with me - can sign him for cheap and goes for a fortune.

FM loyal lol
Matias Azero (I think that is his name), Naci Unvar, Ryan Cherki are all cheap and great as well. Cherki might have been made more expensive as I’ve not played since before January update

Also, I played this when it was apparently full of bugs and every youth player (or regen) couldn't play in big matches or had a rating of 1/20 in the background stats. Have those issues been fixed yet?

Won the treble and europa my first season. I do have the likes of dybala laporte lacazette etc so not much of an achievement really.

I’m into my 3rd season, don’t think I’ve ever managed this far into a FM game.

Managed us to 3 in a row & QF’s of the CL.

Bought Sergio Gomez (Dortmund) and Ilaix Moriba (Barcelona) for a combined fee of £750k. Both wonderkids, PSG have just activated Gomez’s £60m release clause.

Said it’s only free for a week. Like dealers giving kids a free taste of heroin outside the school to get them hooked then charging them!

(If it’s still as addictive as it was in 97/98)

How much is it to buy ? Not played it in years but they were talking about it on talksport this morning and fancy another crack at it

Said it’s only free for a week. Like dealers giving kids a free taste of heroin outside the school to get them hooked then charging them!

(If it’s still as addictive as it was in 97/98)
Oh aye, its still like crack cocaine in game form :))

Just ordered it on eBay £26.75 if anyone else is thinking of getting it.

Anyone know if you download the 1 week for free can the game be carried on if you get the full version?

Wasted so many hours of my life on these games. Must not download !

Unless you're a key worker, this might be the time to invest in it and consider it less of a waste.

I've got a teach yourself German kit and this downloaded. I expect in a few months time I'll be in 2050 going for 30 in a row and wondering auf wiedersehen means hello or bye.

some of the previous great FM players, Neil Lennon ffs

some of the previous great FM players, Neil Lennon ffs

Julius Aghahowa was a goal machine, not so much in real life at Wigan.

Back