Strange telephone call from Rangers

Jingle64

The dafty who hung up on Mark Hateley
Just recieved a telephone call from a Mark Hate or something didnt property catch surname at rangers wishing me a happy 82nd birthday from the club. Its not myself whos 82 but my old man
Guy was asking if he could have my old mans number but i said i dont give it out. So he asked to pass on the clubs wishes and hung up.
Wasnt till i put the phone down that i realised the guy on the phone sounded 100% like Mark Hateley. Could this call be genuine to an 82 yr old season ticket holder or a scam. Would hate to thing i put the phone down on a rangers legend !!!

Just recieved a telephone call from a Mark Hate or something didnt property catch surname at rangers wishing me a happy 82nd birthday from the club. Its not myself whos 82 but my old man
Guy was asking if he could have my old mans number but i said i dont give it out. So he asked to pass on the clubs wishes and hung up.
Wasnt till i put the phone down that i realised the guy on the phone sounded 100% like Mark Hateley. Could this call be genuine to an 82 yr old season ticket holder or a scam. Would hate to thing i put the phone down on a rangers legend !!!

Hateley and DJ have been calling fans and wishing them all the best

That's an extremely tough situation to have to deal with! I'd have done the same thing as you to be honest.

Hateley and DJ were phoning fans last week to wish them a happy birthday

All good guys. Phoned back and had a nice chat with big Mark. He phoned the old man who is absolutely over the moon. Said he was an absolute gent as you would expect from a rangers legend. Really made his night. Class stuff from the gers.

All good guys. Phoned back and had a nice chat with big Mark. He phoned the old man who is absolutely over the moon. Said he was an absolute gent as you would expect from a rangers legend. Really made his night. Class stuff from the gers.

Stopped you from snatching defeat from the jaws of victory:D

Hi it’s Mark Hatelly here, just calling to wish you a happy 82nd birthday from the Rangers family...

You where probably right to be cautious Incase the next part of the script is offering a huge investment opportunity on behalf of a Nigerian prince that will make you a fortune. Seems to me the opening gambit could well just be a hook.

you should most definitely call the club to offer apologies for you’re behaviour here

Brilliant gesture !!
Bet yer gutted mate,
Idda loved a call from big DJ,,,was a boyhood hero of mine....

Nice touch from the club. Please wish your auld man a Happy Birthday from me as well. :)

PS You can let him know that I played for the BB :)

Back