Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

i would be surprised if they don’t push the boat out to try and get Howe or someone similar. We can’t expect them to be as bad again next season, although they have a big rebuild. We need to focus on improving the team now in a position of strength

Worst football news I've read this week,if true we should give him private invite to the castle doom to witness our mastery.
I believe the only reason he has resigned is because of the possibility of us winning the league at Parkhead. There is no way he could have faced witnessing that first hand. Had it still been mathematically impossible, he would have still been there telling the hordes he is the man to turn it around.

08452ed5-0a65-488e-bf48-90a66e355ad2.jpg
The designated survivor
What an inspiring looking figure if ever there was one.

Martinez and Maloney is the choice of some scum social media twat on BBC radio Scotland.
I doubt either are leaving the best national team in the world.

I wouldn’t be surprised at either though, especially Martinez who would fit into their “look! We play brilliant football” narrative, whilst winning heehaw.

I wanted him there to see us champions but fark him, good riddance.

He is gone, hated and hounded out by his own with his celtc legacy in tatters.

Which is nice :))

I’ll be totally honest. I couldn’t give a single fcuk who they bring in, big name or diddy.......We Welcome the Chase!

Personally i think Howe whilst a great coach is to nice a guy for up here the pressure from them and us (reminding him of every foot he puts wrong in the shadow of our management team) im not sure he could take.

I have no idea who they will go for but it is a big risk they have a lot of work to do and im not sure they have the same patience as a support as we had with SG to allow him to build a team as they cant afford to simply buy a new one that would make them significantly better than us.

Stand by for all the "he was a great guy" quotes from the very people who 24 hours ago wanted to string him up :))

They will try and copy our blueprint and fail
Hopefully they start with a Warburton and then a Pedro with similar signings.
I am very disappointed that we are not being allowed to see Lennon squirm when we beat them twice as the Champions.
I did not think he would do “walking away”. Ha ha.

It doesn't matter who they get, they need to replace 10 players at least. That won't happen over a year or 2. They could potentially have 40m to spend but would you trust their recruitment team to spend it right after this years results? I certainly don't haha

Would it not be a new recruitment team though or the manager bringing in his own players, rather than relying on recommendations from the staff already there?

Back