Neil Lennon owes CSA money

Pay your dues and you’ll never know the CSA existed?
100% wrong there mate.
My ex and me had solicitors agreement signed and sealed re support.
The CSA all but tore it up in front of me and made their own decision re financial support.
Only took into account some of my financial commitments and as a result my then four year old son had more money than me every month.
Said it was my decision to move house and increase my mortgage so only took into account my previous payments.
I moved house did before they got involved but they backdated their decision.

From the limited dealings I've had with the CSA, they're complete arseholes.

Fortunately me and the ex have come to an agreement without involving them but reading this thread gives me the fear incase that changes.

A few Celtic fans I know have met him in person and said he's an an absolute arsehole. Supposedly goes to some of the busiest bars in Glasgow then gets pissed of and arrogant when people approach him. Probably doing it to look the big man. Total toss pot

I've also got pals who say the CSA are absolutely brutal. One of my mates was putting money away for his daughter, have saved up thousands and his ex knew that. One day she decided to get really bitchy and reported him and he got hit with a bill for £14,000

When in Glasgow he mostly goes to Tennants on Byres Road and Jinty McGinty's in Ashton Lane.

I know a good guy whose daughter is unfortunately dating Lennon's son at the moment. I have told him to ground her indefinitely for her behaviour :))

Last edited:
He must be the only lady's front bottom in the UK who managed to get around the CSA/CMS powers. The fuckers can literally arrest your wages so not sure how he’s managed to rack up a debt.
I got told if i miss a payment they can take it out of my hands and arrest my wages plus a 20% charge each month.

Pay your dues and you’ll never know the CSA existed?
Not always the case. I've got 2 mates that had top jobs and handed over thousands a month without the need of csa. The got new gfs and the baby mamas decided they didn't like it and wanted even more money. They ended up with a shit load less.

Back