Union Bears - Trophy Day March Organised - OP Updated With New Information

If they done that it genuinely just causes aggro & will cause thousands of Rangers fans to spill on to the roads/roundabouts.

Wouldn’t be wise as will 100% end in them getting pushed out the way.

Their tactics last time were successful, they’re asking for it if they change them.
Guaranteed this is how it will pan out, there will be thousands outside any boundary they put up.

I wonder if they will block access from the Underground by The Louden up to the Rangers Shop and from Broomloan Road up towards the Ticket 'sheds' as well? Surely not? Could use both those routes to get to the gates at either end of the Stadium. At what point do they decide the fans don't get any closer? Its a daft decision.

I wonder if they will block access from the Underground by The Louden up to the Rangers Shop and from Broomloan Road up towards the Ticket 'sheds' as well? Surely not? Could use both those routes to get to the gates at either end of the Stadium. At what point do they decide the fans don't get any closer? Its a daft decision.
Which is why its likely utter p1sh mate. Recipe for disaster.

Most probably tactics to try and put people off.

Doubt it since the store is open all day

Wherever they set out to block us we will gather.

Well, I for one am blown over that this Indian Variant has caused the city centre to be locked down the day AFTER a mass protest and the day BEFORE our mass celebration.

Everytime that idiot opens her mouth she's just adding an extra couple of hundred to the turnout.

I wasn't originally bothered about going but that lady's front bottom Humza Useless comments convinced me to go.

What’s happening, someone able to pm me what the script is. Cheers in advance

Back