Could Tuesday be free to season ticket holders

Two sides to this

Those claiming we all knew what we were signing up for last season is nonsense. No one last June, expected this to last until now with no fans back in.

The board also advised that we’d receive extra to compensate for our outlay although that never materialised and has been brushed under the carpet as though Bisgrove and Robertson never said a thing on it

Flip side - were still losing money and will likely pull in £1m or so therefore it would be mad not to charge fans

I’m happy to pay the money but I hope the club won’t rip the piss with the prices out of principle

There are thousands of us just waiting to get the chance to go ahead and pay for our ticket for this.

Nice sentiments but, not for me. Too much riding on this one and as others have said, it's already been a big hit for the club.

IF, and its a big IF right now, we make it to the CL I'd be in much more favour of a slightly reduced package price for the 3 games. I know others won't be in favour and I'll qualify by saying I'll pay it, whatever the cost but, it would be much easier for the Club to kick a bit back to us once the money was in the bank (so to speak).

would be good if it was priced with a bit of sensibility given half of us paid for a match we never got to last week, paying last season and a half etc

£1.5-£2m is a good investment into the club before the transfer window closes is very important.

we won’t be getting in for nothing. Nor should we

We need the money. Not because we are skint but we really need to improve the starting 11 in the next 12 months if you want to see us "competing" in the Champs Lge

I think we’re past the stage of any gestures from the club. They had ample opportunity to give something back and didn’t. It certainly wouldnt have ever been free tickets.

Im not personally looking for anything from the club

This is an insane OP. The club has been waiting ten years for CL related income and on achieving it you expect them to write it off? Agree a friendly on RTV might have been a nice gesture, but not this.

Would be a great gesture but sadly it won't happen.
One thing though, I hope the club keep the prices for season ticket holders relativity low, I think if they go charging upwards of 35 quid etc it's a bit greedy and cheeky given what we've paid out last season and this season and still no guarantee we'll actually get to attend every game from here on in.

£20 would be a great price point to ensure a full house, likewise in the CL PO round. We'll soon feel it with CL Group prices, especially if we get an English team and a Bayern/Madrid/Barca.

More likely to be £25-30.

Why do oeople ask questions that even they know is nonsense? Why would the club give up the guts of a million quid? They were going to charge us £7 to watch the POTY awards ffs

Don’t want to start a new thread but do we think Dunfermline will go to public sale at all if it’s back to normal? Got a couple of mates looking for tickets for that.

Would be happy if the club gave us a cup game or two free, If not then so be it. We signed up at the start of last season knowing we might not get in, the joy Rangers brought to me last season outweighs the £500 odd I paid for my season ticket. Rangers owe me nothing

Playing in the most underfunded league in Europe, run by a shower of incompetents and millions in revenue lost to COVID while we try to continue to improve the playing squad.

what planet do some folk live on thinking this should be free?

Bearing in mind the sacrifice we’ve all made including financial . Last season selling all season tickets with no access to games , it would be a good gesture from the club to include Tuesday on season ticket .
Why should they we have paid for Euro games since the year dot nothing will change and loosing money isn't the best way

£20 would be a great price point to ensure a full house, likewise in the CL PO round. We'll soon feel it with CL Group prices, especially if we get an English team and a Bayern/Madrid/Barca.

More likely to be £25-30.
GCC Announcing that we can get full capacity- will absolutely guarantee a full house - irrespective of how much the match tickets cost for both home games on Tuesday and Friday of next week

Folk quoting £20 ?

We were £25 for a friendly the other week.

Can see that being the starting point for the cheaper seats if we are all back in our own seats.
That may have been down to the opposition and to compensate for it being only ⅓ full.

wouldnt be surprised to be that either though.

We don’t buy season tickets to get games for free, but I do think the club could do some kind of reward for the Dunfermline game maybe at a lesser price than usual, an early round cup game probably wouldn’t sell out but it would come close for about £12-£15 a ticket.

For a champions league qualifier they cannot give us that for free. Not expecting to pay any less than £30 for Malmö.

If we qualify for the Champions League 2 years in a row then you can start talking about gestures but as a club we need every penny going to survive in this sh*t hole of a league. We are using every piece of advertising space to keep us at the level we are at just now and just completed a share issue so I would suggest every penny through the door is more precious than ever.

I often wonder what planet some folk live on when the club have continually referred to the need for European football and the money it generates. Obviously they aren’t giving it away for free.
Absolutely. We will more than likely post huge losses this year, £25-20 million is my guess. We are in no position to be writing off a million quid in ticket sales, it’s an absolute non starter

Bearing in mind the sacrifice we’ve all made including financial . Last season selling all season tickets with no access to games , it would be a good gesture from the club to include Tuesday on season ticket .

Only if you buy 2x new training tops online first B-D

Back